Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 23-01-20, 20:16   #1
gamergeeksuk

Exclamation TR AOD issues :hea:

Hi all

This is my first post so just thought I'd ask a question that has bugged me for ages.

I've completed all other TR games (many times...) and love playing TRLE levels!, but have yet too 100% AOD.

I have started of well then due to the glitches and other bug throughout the game have gotten fed up and never stuck with it.

Is it worth sticking it out to the end? How long would you say it take too complete the game?

Cheers all!
gamergeeksuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 20:22   #2
Tomb Raidering

If you master the controls, you could finish the game in a day or two. But without mastering it, idk. A week?

It’s really worth it. If you love Classic Lara,
you need to see how she literally left us... >.<
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 21:27   #3
Quebsenuef

Do you play on PC or PS2?
If you play on PC there are tons of patches and fixes that fans have made to make the game nearly perfect. You can try those!

If you play on PS2, you’ll just have to deal with the controls and minor bugs here and there. I’ve only ever played my PS2 copy of the game and it plays very well. The controls just need a little getting used to. Stick with it and it’ll all get a little easier!
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 21:59   #4
gamergeeksuk

Originally played on PS2, but gonna play it on PC this time around

Amazing! Cheers guys! Happy Raiding!
gamergeeksuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 09:27   #5
OrangeJuice

it's worth playing through this game for its style and perfect atmosphere building alone. i also happen to find it fun to play but maybe that's just me being sick.

you do have to keep in mind that it is not a finished product, though - that'll help you excuse some of the bugs and incomplete levels/plot ramifications.

i'd say it doesn't last longer than a day or two but that really depends on you.
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 11:35   #6
Maverin

AOD is far from the perfect game. But on this forum it got a surprisingly big and dedicated fanbase.

If you have a bit of reading patience I'd refer you to my guide how to get the most out of the game here: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=220813

I haven't updated that guide for about a year, but I guess almost all patches still work as they should and most links redirect to the developers original post, meaning that the links redirect to the most updated posts anyway

[unless the programmers didn't update their original post].
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 13:37   #7
Samz

If you're gonna play AOD, here's how to get dual pistols if you want them.. (Since they're normally inaccessible.)

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=222357
Samz is offline   Reply With Quote