www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 29-11-18, 13:15   #41
_Tomb_Raider
Professor

Oh, @GabrielCroft I can relate with you so much, being only 11 years old when the game came out. Funny thing, I also remember doing some family stuff for my grandma while wanting to go back home and continue playing (Kazakhstan was in question). Interesting how we still remember those small stuff as if they took place yesterday. Therefore, thank you for reminding me of those good old times.

TRL will always have a special heart for me because that was the first game I actually played understanding what is happening (given that it was a period when I started having a good level of English). TRL was also the first game that had enormous replay value with all the outfits, Croft Manor etc. Spend so many times replaying different levels. Ending cutscene was also mindblowing to me as a kid, I remember I could not stop thinking for days how they will continue the series making up my own version of story etc.

This is also the biggest mistake Underworld made - not coherently following story from Legend. Still think Underworld was a good game, especially in terms of unique levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCroft View Post
Do you have more beta concepts like this one to share with us, please?
Make sure to visit this. Many of the screens are taken down and some link may not works, but its a great info on beta TRL.

Last edited by _Tomb_Raider; 29-11-18 at 13:27.
_Tomb_Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-18, 13:26   #42
_Tomb_Raider
Professor

Sorry, double post. Mods pls delet.