www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings

Old 23-03-19, 18:49   #301
Chamayoo
Professor

This fan level looks promising !
Old Yesterday, 04:08   #302
Halston
Hobbyist

I often come back to check up on this project. This is absolutely my DREAM. I've been wanting a TR level editor for years and years, and was even told it was a possibility by Karl Stewart after the launch of TR2013. Unfortunately, the tools were never polished for a public SDK as they had originally planned. Even an in-game tomb editor would add so much replayability and sense of community to the game.

I'm so thankful for this and I will definitely consider our next big project being a full-fledged Tomb Raider game using this framework once it's polished enough. Hopefully one day it will have styles other than AoD Lara haha.

I'm an owner of a community create group and ambitious fan projects is literally what we do. I've been wanting to pitch a Tomb Raider fan game for so long, but starting completely from scratch makes the likeliness of that happening very slim.
Halston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:39   #303
MicheleMouse
Explorer

I have a fangame in mind too, and I think this framework will be a big boost for it. However, I'm afraid I'm way too ambitious, and sooner or later probably I'll need help from others. I'm not shooting for the stars, nooo, but I'm a perfectionist. Anyhow, at least it's good practice.
MicheleMouse is offline   Reply With Quote