www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 21-03-19, 19:07   #611
Zebra
Legend

This is looking very impressive ! My one nitpick would be that these faces do not look South Pacific in origin:
https://www.facebook.com/tombraider3...type=3&theater

They look more Hellenistic or maybe neo-classical. These might be a better fit (though they're technically South American, not Polynesian):
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ent_3_crop.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_colossal_heads
Old Yesterday, 23:05   #612
GiovanniLucca
Student

Guys I'm having a BIG problem with the project!

The Patch that I use to be abble to replace the original textures by the HD textures as you may know is the Peixoto's. But I'm having serious problems with this patch... Constantly the patch stop to launch, I have tried everything, disable the antivirus, firewall, run with administrator, the ONLY solution for the problem is to reinstall the windows. Yeah, I know, it is weird, but it happenned more than 10 times, and I have to reinstall my system only to be able to work for some days until the problem happens again... I even tried to install Windows 7 instead of the windows 10, and the same problem ocours.

My question to you is:

Did you know any other tool that I can use to replace the textures similar to the peixoto tools?

Or even better, is there any programmer here that can help me to make a custom texture replace tool for the project?

I'll be very grateful if anyone can help me with this issue!
Old Today, 00:11   #613
Peixoto
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovanniLucca View Post
Guys I'm having a BIG problem with the project!

The Patch that I use to be abble to replace the original textures by the HD textures as you may know is the Peixoto's. But I'm having serious problems with this patch... Constantly the patch stop to launch, I have tried everything, disable the antivirus, firewall, run with administrator, the ONLY solution for the problem is to reinstall the windows. Yeah, I know, it is weird, but it happenned more than 10 times, and I have to reinstall my system only to be able to work for some days until the problem happens again... I even tried to install Windows 7 instead of the windows 10, and the same problem ocours.

My question to you is:

Did you know any other tool that I can use to replace the textures similar to the peixoto tools?

Or even better, is there any programmer here that can help me to make a custom texture replace tool for the project?

I'll be very grateful if anyone can help me with this issue!
There is a new version uploaded yesterday. It probably won't help, but who knows ?
Peixoto is online now   Reply With Quote