Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 20-03-19, 13:26   #301
rufierto

I have sent out PM requests to a couple of people on the first page lists, but have gotten no response. At the moment I am in need of 2 voice actors, 1 for Lara, and another for the French baddie Pierre. Anyone interested? Send me a PM if you are.
rufierto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-19, 16:07   #302
A_De

I also need voiceovers for Project Time of Shadows. Looks like the people which can make them are not currently available... Because Cowboy also said that no one has replied to his PMs
I need a voice for Lara, for old woman and also several male voices. Only Lara's voice needs to be actually English, others may have any accent.
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-19, 09:09   #303
ggctuk

Can anybody on this list PM me if they want me to take them off? Thanks.

EDIT: just to make this as clear as possible: the first post is the only post that details who can do voiceovers. Disregard anything said by members as replies if they are not in the first post.

Last edited by ggctuk; 21-03-19 at 16:00.
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-19, 03:22   #304
Ceamonks890

Just checking in on the forum and happened to come across this thread being active again.

Its disheartening to learn that there aren't nearly as many active voice actors within the community as there once was when I started out seven years ago, but I suppose it was bound to happen eventually(as folks start to lose interest in a series they once loved and move on or simply have different priorities, which take up much more of their time).

But with that said, I'm still very much active as a voice actor for male characters(despite not visiting this forum nowhere near as regularly as I did as a teenager almost a decade ago). So if any builders need work done for male roles, you're more than welcome to send me a PM and I'll ensure to get back to you with the provided voice clips as soon as I can
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-19, 14:57   #305
Zolee

If anyone needs Von Croy I could give it a try

Zolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-19, 16:16   #306
Baratheon

Hey... we need a Werner... I'm going to keep you in mind, Zolee.
Baratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-19, 23:23   #307
Cowboy

Sadly, I have not been able to find anyone to voice Lara and as a result the project has been delayed almost to a standstill. When I started my project I foresaw this problem and did not even intend to have any speech in the cutscenes, just text that pops up like in the early silent movies, however, this felt like a step backwards from my previous projects.

Last edited by Cowboy; 24-03-19 at 23:27.
Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-19, 01:47   #308
Reggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
Sadly, I have not been able to find anyone to voice Lara and as a result the project has been delayed almost to a standstill. When I started my project I foresaw this problem and did not even intend to have any speech in the cutscenes, just text that pops up like in the early silent movies, however, this felt like a step backwards from my previous projects.
Try here.

https://www.thevoicerealm.co.uk/
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-19, 08:00   #309
Baratheon

You can get people who want to work for free on https://www.castingcall.club/ simply for the experience.
You post an audition, describe the project and give a few sample character lines. Great way to get a bunch of original actors for your project.
Baratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-19, 10:23   #310
Cowboy

Thanks for the advice, I'll check out the links.

Updated to say that I now have the voice-overs I need for Lara.

Last edited by Cowboy; 27-03-19 at 01:14.
Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote