Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 24-01-21, 14:44   #731
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Wow but couldn't you refuse Devil's propositions ? Unbelievable, congrats !

As for myself, I can't get pass the big Mayan head 2.0. Worst boss ever.... Wolf 2.0 and Bugs 2.0 were not that difficult though.
Yeah I could refuse but he kept offering good stuff so I was like yeah sure why not xD

The trick for the big Mayan head is to focus on the wolves first. Don't damage the boss. Cause if he's not damaged he will just do those 45% angle attacks which are easy to avoid. Only if he is damaged enough will he switch to different attack modes.

Once you deal with the wolves go back to the room entrance and move a bit to the left and DPS him from there.
Standing a bit to the left is a safe spot for all of his attacks expect for the one where he targets Lara directly. Naturally you have to move away from that one, but once that's done always focus on going back to that safe spot.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-21, 20:53   #732
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
Yeah I could refuse but he kept offering good stuff so I was like yeah sure why not xD

The trick for the big Mayan head is to focus on the wolves first. Don't damage the boss. Cause if he's not damaged he will just do those 45% angle attacks which are easy to avoid. Only if he is damaged enough will he switch to different attack modes.

Once you deal with the wolves go back to the room entrance and move a bit to the left and DPS him from there.
Standing a bit to the left is a safe spot for all of his attacks expect for the one where he targets Lara directly. Naturally you have to move away from that one, but once that's done always focus on going back to that safe spot.
I'm amazed you find this clever way to trick him. I should try next time !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-21, 14:19   #733
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I'm amazed you find this clever way to trick him. I should try next time !
There are a few tips and tricks I can offer for the last level since it's basically a boss rush.
Wolf - If there's ~70% of screen distance between Lara and the boss and he does his rock throwing attack, just don't move and let Lara attack him. None of the rocks will hit you ever.

Spider/Owl - In the last level these two bosses have cubes at the corners of the stage, if you put Lara in the corner between two cubes there's a high chance that the projectile/tornado will miss Lara even if it's going straight for her. It'll hit the corner of the cube instead. But yeah this is not something you should rely on.

Mayan head - First deal with the wolves cause they don't spawn infinitely (there's 8 I think?), don't damage the boss. If his health drops under 95% he will start the annoying attack patterns. Once the wolves are dead, the safe spot for all his attacks (except the ones that directly target Lara) is a bit to the left from the stage entrance. Just kite the direct attacks and go back to the safe spot.

Plant boss - Once it dives under the ground, it'll resurface where Lara stood when it dives underground. So if you have mines, place them there before moving away.

Shaman(s) - These two are annoying. When the boss is alone his attacks are easy to avoid. Just wait for the first projectile he spits to almost reach Lara and then move sideways, all the other projeciles that were on their way behind the first one will miss as well cause they were on the same travel path like the first one. This is hard to do when two of them are there cause they love to spit out of sync but eh it is what it is.

Spike traps that don't go up and down actually DEAL NO DAMAGE. You can walk over them and not get hurt. You can claim certain relics without wasting time going for buttons and such. Just walk over the stationary spike traps.

That's pretty much everything I got so far xD
Old 26-01-21, 01:59   #734
Dollpy

I was excited. Then after seeing pics and gameplay, not so excited...
Dollpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-21, 00:37   #735
yogalame

So the game stopped working.

It directs the player to download the new version (0.6.5 in the Play Store).

I am not in the limited preview so I can't play the game anymore.

What's the policy here on posting the apk of a free prerelease game?

If it can't be posted here can a link to an external site be posted?
yogalame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-21, 00:38   #736
UroshUchiha

The game got an update it seems

What's New
In the new update (0.6.5) we bring an abundance of fixes and the long awaited ability to save your progress!
You can save your progress via Google Play games in the game settings menu.
You can find a Discord link to our official server in the settings menu.

Anyone has access to this version of the game? What are the bugs that they fixed?
Old 27-01-21, 00:40   #737
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Question

Those who are playing, are you side loading this or getting it from Google Play?
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-21, 00:44   #738
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
Those who are playing, are you side loading this or getting it from Google Play?
I personally did not get it from Google Play cause I am not in the region where they are testing the game. Too lazy to use a VPN to trick "the system" and get it that way so I just got an APK from someone who was in the said region.
Old 27-01-21, 05:39   #739
lance6439

https://twitter.com/tombraider_ed/st...54933843615745
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-21, 12:02   #740
Chamayoo

RIP, can't access to the game as well !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote