www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old Yesterday, 23:18   #25901
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

Triple A studios that keep using 10+ year old animations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is so embarrassing I just want to offer CD some help to animate stuff for them for free at this point. They seriously need to get their **** together in the animation department.
Old Yesterday, 23:19   #25902
isanvel
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
Triple A studios that keep using 10+ year old animations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is so embarrassing I just want to offer CD some help to animate stuff for them for free at this point. They seriously need to get their **** together in the animation department.
maybe it's about laziness, if you can do less work and still sell good in quantity why should they change? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
isanvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:26   #25903
Jeff_aod
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandylane View Post
no i cant tell you more. i guess we all will find out. its up to the developers again.

but so far (1 week after e3) i am really really impressed.
plz, 4-word off.
Jeff_aod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:40   #25904
Underhoe
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Ok. Now the fact I must say is that, the reason why the Tomb Raider franchise have got replaced from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics right after that unnecessary dramatic breakdown that Eidos had with the AOD trilogy, was because it all sure certainly has A LOT TO DO with all of the effect that relates to the period of time that how very blind & naive that Eidos Interactive was to the point that they certainly literally didn't even think what the year 2003 really represented about which was the year that represents at the very end of the period time cycle. That all figures why that the Tomb Raider franchise have got replaced from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics to begin with. So my idea is that within the next Tomb Raider game sure certainly deserves to represent about Lara knowing a lot about the purple white flying star periodic times. Take a look inside of this thread what I've mentioned about you'll even absolutely have NO IDEA why the Tomb Raider franchise have got replaced to begin with!! That's why I certainly do have so much into this idea to put all of that inside of the next new Tomb Raider game just as much as the Tomb Raider franchise sure certainly has a lot to do with periodic time to begin with. Just look at this right now watch!! It sure does make a whole lot of sense to apply all of that inside of the next Tomb Raider game!! you see!! Now take a look of this!! And keep on turning the pages!! This is so accurately fun to learn about the Tomb Raider franchise really!! So now have fun learning about something new right now. You'll see!! Watch!!

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...11216&page=140
When you keep messing with the predictive text suggestions on your mobile’s keyboard.
Old Today, 00:28   #25905
Retrowave
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by isanvel View Post
maybe it's about laziness, if you can do less work and still sell good in quantity why should they change? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The lazy label is unfair given everything else they created for the game, but I agree it makes things feel cheap for anyone who recognizes old animations.

Avengers is whatever. I'd like more tombs for Shadow by EM.
Retrowave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:42   #25906
mandylane
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrowave View Post
The lazy label is unfair given everything else they created for the game, but I agree it makes things feel cheap for anyone who recognizes old animations.

Avengers is whatever. I'd like more tombs for Shadow by EM.
avengers comes out in about 1 year.. or less

but.. personally, for me.. shadow is whats all about. of course i will buy avengers too.
mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:09   #25907
Jeff_aod
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandylane View Post
avengers comes out in about 1 year.. or less

but.. personally, for me.. shadow is whats all about. of course i will buy avengers too.
so you live in both 2018 and 2019?
Jeff_aod is online now   Reply With Quote