Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 03-08-10, 12:12   #101
KIKO

I believe this second ticket office key was supposed to be named differently. By taking Bernard's key you cannot acess the other area that remains locked, it asks for a key so she really needs a key. I don't think any of these doors open with a switch/automatically. That second key may be for this door. Opening the cash register is another possibility like you said.

However once you go through the garage you get certain items right ? But if you were to go to the backstage area you'd get some of the same items right ? I believe you weren't meant to pick up these same items.
If the backstage route was the first decision by the player, you can go through the other door but you cannot acess the garage.

Ok you found a different type of ammo, or, they were recolored (?).

I'm not buying this idea of using that "useless" switch to make the lights fall on the police's head...hmmm. I mean it doesn't make sense to have a switch that makes the lights fall just like it doesn't make sense for example a tv to have an auto-destruction button... it has another purpose, we're just not looking into it.

I like this idea of giving those sewers a purpose, the idea of police coming in or even looking for Lara in the streets is fantastic.

Last edited by KIKO; 03-08-10 at 14:14.
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 13:25   #102
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

There was origionally two types of shotgun shells. This is comfirmed.

The police were supposed to corner lara once she exited the club, so she ducked through the sewers. This as far as we know was the origional design.

Last edited by !Lara Croft!; 03-08-10 at 13:28.
!Lara Croft! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 16:14   #103
vinnyvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lara Croft! View Post
There was origionally two types of shotgun shells. This is comfirmed.

The police were supposed to corner lara once she exited the club, so she ducked through the sewers. This as far as we know was the origional design.

Should that been a cutscene or some gamplay..?
vinnyvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-10, 00:56   #104
KIKO

Gameplay probably. There's a few concepts of Lara in the streets with police, you never know...

...there's like so much left to do I really wish I could finish this but I just don't feel motivated. I'm just go ahead and say: if anyone wants to continue, feel free to post entries, I'm sure y'all have amazing theories too Because otherwise this will never be finished and that would be such a shame

Last edited by KIKO; 05-08-10 at 00:57.
Old 05-08-10, 07:35   #105
Ceamonks890

I could continue the entries for you KIKO, if you want. But it would be without screenshots/pictures(since I don't know how to put them on my comments) and would require a lot of help from everyone here to mention something I didn't talk about in the entries.
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-10, 07:52   #106
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

Oh comon, you can do it KIKO, no one else has your style. I love the way you have done these entries, please continue.
Old 05-08-10, 09:50   #107
t-raider26

So wait, i dont understand. How do you have all these screenshots and information and stuff?
t-raider26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-10, 10:04   #108
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

I assume KIKO would get all this stuff from a variety of places. The Consept art thread for pictures, AOD files for sounds and deleted lines. INVENT.GMX level for deleted items. Fly patch to go through half deleted areas. Interviews, trailers, old footage, news articles, magazines etc...and ofcourse drawing up his own conclusions through imagination.
Old 06-08-10, 19:29   #109
KIKO

^Yes you're right, that's why it gives a lot of trouble and patience to put it all together. Installing AOD...

EDIT: It's getting hard to print screen while shooting with these dual pistols. Sometimes it crashes.
But it's ok, I'm done now.

Last edited by KIKO; 06-08-10 at 23:57.
Old 07-08-10, 00:17   #110
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

Use Fraps. Its free and easy to take screenshots (press F10 and it will save a screenshot, no minimising and saving the new screen) it also captures movies (with a watermark on the free version).