www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 27-10-15, 21:33   #5401
larafan25
Sage

After watching that off-screen footage, I need to say that I hope they get rid of the "invisible wall" effect at the bottom of the slopes. They should just let us jump on them and slide. As well, I am seeing some TLOU-like finishers and I am hoping this MP is not as brutal, as well I just want my fun UCMP.
Old 27-10-15, 21:37   #5402
BeautifulMan
Archaeologist

looks nice, so mp is still 5 vs 5?
Old 27-10-15, 22:15   #5403
hitnrun017
Archaeologist

Loved the trailer holy crap. So fun seeing all the characters together. Was that Cutter sniping Marlowe?
Old 27-10-15, 22:18   #5404
suisari

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitnrun017 View Post
Loved the trailer holy crap. So fun seeing all the characters together. Was that Cutter sniping Marlowe?
It most certainly was
suisari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-15, 22:27   #5405
xLara_Nathanx
Relic Hunter

Errrzzz.... Wat. Everything's too fast and cartoony. First impression is definitely negative. Where's the verticality? Jumping long gaps? Or the more 'serious' tone? It kinda looked like Gears of War / Team Fortress or idek.

Idk I'll get used to it I guess.
Old 27-10-15, 22:39   #5406
hitnrun017
Archaeologist

This make me want to play some Among Thieves multiplayer...
Old 27-10-15, 22:57   #5407
BeautifulMan
Archaeologist

i dont like mini map :/ im sure there will be booster that makes you invisible on minimap but looks like they are still trying to take some fps fans
Old 27-10-15, 23:34   #5408
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider

YAY!

I have got the Platinum for Drakes Fortuine and Drakes Deception !
Old 27-10-15, 23:48   #5409
BluenoseGames
Relic Hunter

Default Uncharted 4 Multiplayer to Include Microtransactions "From the Outset"

Quote:
The multiplayer portion of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End will incorporate microtransactions from the outset, according to the game's lead multiplayer designer Robert Cogburn.

Players will be able to purchase various weapons, tools, and upgrades, but the studio has made it clear that every item can also be earned through in-game currency.

Following a private demonstration of Uncharted 4 at Paris Games Week to a gathering of journalists, Cogburn opened the floor to questions. He was asked by GameSpot if--since Uncharted 4's multiplayer includes an in-game currency model--the game would eventually adopt microtransactions.

"Microtransactions will be available at launch, but we'll have no gameplay items that will be gated through microtransactions," he replied.

Uncharted 4's multiplayer mode makes a deliberate move away from the action-movie realism of the main campaign, with players allowed to use mystical totems to unlock supernatural abilities, as well as summon sidekicks (medics, snipers, etcetera). At the outset of each match, players can select various weapons at different in-game currency prices, a la Counter-Strike.

GameSpot will be providing a hands-on preview of the multiplayer mode shortly.

Cogburn added that striking the right balance, between grinding for items and incentivising real-money acquisitions, will be determined after Naughty Dog looks at the data from the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

Later, Cogburn explained that the multiplayer mode will render at 60 frames-per-second, although at 900p, due to the studio's belief that the smoothest possible experience is crucial in multiplayer. By contrast, Uncharted 4's campaign mode will display at 1080p30.

Cogburn also said Uncharted 4 will "most likely be Naughty Dog's last game in the series," though when asked about this later he suggested this wasn't absolutely confirmed.

"We as a studio feel that this will probably be the last Uncharted game we do. Who knows?"

Creative director Neil Druckmann previously said it is bringing closure to protagonist Nathan Drake's journey, and the game will be the "end of an era" for the studio.

Elsewhere in the interview, Cogburn was also asked about co-op, to which he replied "we'll be talking about co-op later."

The Uncharted 4 release date has been confirmed as March 18, 2016.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/unc.../1100-6431779/

I've had enough with this ****.

Naughty Dog, it was one thing to put ****ty Assistant NPC's and Supernatural Powers to cater to noob friendly players but to include microtransactions on everything? I 'm giving up, like seriously.

Even if they can be purchased in game people who buy them might still have an advantage if the guns are overpowered.
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-15, 23:51   #5410
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider

Micro-transactions are a thing now, whether you like it or not. I don't see the point in purchasing something you can unlock later on in the game, that is just pure laziness. Each to their own I suppose.