Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 02-02-12, 07:10   #1121
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
I am downloading old stuffs that never been done.
Wut do you mean?
Lukass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-12, 07:19   #1122
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukass View Post
The gameplay trailer will come. The main question is "When?". I remember (and larafan25 confirmed it) that they said it's coming in early 2012.
Yes i know this Thank you Though for reminding me of this, However i think that they are somehow teasing fans too much and lets the non fans hanging and people forget about it and focus in RE and other games coming out this year. Also CD must not I repeat CD Must not!!! Release the game in November or December because it might be shadowed by the other releases even if it is one of the most anticipated of this year. CD should Release the game after MAY as they promised any great date after MAY but not as far as December or November because that would be a huge wait for us fans and a huge wait for non fans, Long enough to decide on buying any other game rather than waiting for TR or buying RE, GTA etc. About the gameplay trailer i seriously think that if it comes in E3 it will be one of the biggest dissapointments i have ever had by a TR Game because hello? we have waited for sooo Long! and now ti'l june? after they promised they where going to release a Gameplay trailer on early 2012 OH I DON'T THINK SO! they need to focus on Fans and non fans alike and give us something to dissect and inspect and discuss about ti'l the game releases. WAKE UP CD!!! WAKE UP!
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-12, 07:25   #1123
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Yes i know this Thank you Though for reminding me of this, However i think that they are somehow teasing fans too much and lets the non fans hanging and people forget about it and focus in RE and other games coming out this year. Also CD must not I repeat CD Must not!!! Release the game in November or December because it might be shadowed by the other releases even if it is one of the most anticipated of this year. CD should Release the game after MAY as they promised any great date after MAY but not as far as December or November because that would be a huge wait for us fans and a huge wait for non fans, Long enough to decide on buying any other game rather than waiting for TR or buying RE, GTA etc. About the gameplay trailer i seriously think that if it comes in E3 it will be one of the biggest dissapointments i have ever had by a TR Game because hello? we have waited for sooo Long! and now ti'l june? after they promised they where going to release a Gameplay trailer on early 2012 OH I DON'T THINK SO! they need to focus on Fans and non fans alike and give us something to dissect and inspect and discuss about ti'l the game releases. WAKE UP CD!!! WAKE UP!
Chillax bro!

The game will certainly not be released in December. That has been once said. It would be nonsense to release it right before Christmas. But don't hold your breath they'll release the game in July or so...that won't happen too.
I'm also sick and tired of the lack of news and waiting, but then again, when we survived over a year without news, we can survive till E3. But I doubt there will be no news till then.

Last edited by Lukass; 02-02-12 at 07:26.
Old 02-02-12, 07:32   #1124
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Chillax bro!

The game will certainly not be released in December. That has been once said. It would be nonsense to release it right before Christmas. But don't hold your breath they'll release the game in July or so...that won't happen too.
I'm also sick and tired of the lack of news and waiting, but then again, when we survived over a year without news, we can survive till E3. But I doubt there will be no news till then.
Yeah december would be a very Stupid release date or November , After July it is very Acceptable since i was expecting it to come on Fall 2012 (Mid August, September, October) Those dates are good specially September and August. No other games are coming by that date ( at least not Big ones) which would be a perfect release date. The lack of news has driven me insane lol i am seriously so sick of it but they should at least please the fans and release something Good and acceptable this month for Vday's sake! (Lara's Bday). We might get some ''Fun News'' this Month but what really annoys me is what i heard about GDC that they said they where going to show things Behind closed doors which is Plain Rude . Anyway let us wait and see what does the future Holds..... it is all we can do at the Momment :/

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 02-02-12 at 07:33.
Old 02-02-12, 07:34   #1125
Lukass

^I'm being constantly pleased by Karl's tweets about beer. Are you not?
Old 02-02-12, 07:37   #1126
lcroft_lc

Quote:
Wut do you mean?
I didn't see lots of things before, almost all of them are ****ty interviews.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-12, 07:38   #1127
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
^I'm being constantly pleased by Karl's tweets about beer. Are you not?
LOL of course Fortunately he wrote something about TR today, However what he said was not very Nice at least to my eyes, he said it with a nice Feeling maybe but it really makes me mad when he says: I am playing Tomb Raider this never gets old!'' and stuff like that make me too Anxious and being too anxious isn't healthy , Karl likes to Tease us alot.... that's all i can say (He has succeeded though but only with fans)

EDIT: Karl maybe might have made some references to his Beer, Fried Chickens and sports in the TR Games... who knows there might be a lot of easter eggs there specially the Phone she had in the Trailer (The Ipod or w.e it was lol) i wonder if she was watching sports while listening to Music.

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 02-02-12 at 07:42.
Old 02-02-12, 07:38   #1128
Spong
Beyond The Floating Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
...what really annoys me is what i heard about GDC that they said they where going to show things Behind closed doors which is Plain Rude
GDC is a conference, not a show. It's a corporate get-together, not something aimed at the public. It's no surprise that things will be behind closed doors.
Spong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-12, 07:42   #1129
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
I didn't see lots of things before, almost all of them are ****ty interviews.
There's no point in watching the interviews. It's wasting of time.
Old 02-02-12, 07:43   #1130
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
GDC is a conference, not a show. It's a corporate get-together, not something aimed at the public. It's no surprise that things will be behind closed doors.
Hopefully some1 might Infiltrate a camera and Record it and later Leak it so that us the Public can Watch it Hence the Leaked Footage....