Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 23-12-22, 17:00   #1211
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Quote:
Tina Guo, a Chinese-born American cellist from San Diego, has recorded music for Tomb Raider Reloaded and Game Reactor UK has published an interview with the musician. Hop on over to the official Game Reactor UK web site for the full interview.

Tomb Raider Reloaded is a free to play action arcade game made by Emerald City Games and published by Square Enix London Mobile. Tomb Raider Reloaded is scheduled to release in 2023 and has soft launched in a number of countries.

Shelley Blond (Tomb Raider), Judith Gibbins (Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft) and Jonell Elliott (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness) have all recorded lines for Tomb Raider Reloaded and players will be able to select their favourite Lara Croft voice.

https://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines4555.html
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-22, 13:42   #1212
CnnrYng

I was about to say we’ll probably never see this game released but the website seems to think it’s available now?? Although in the UK on iOS it says not available in my region…
CnnrYng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-22, 11:56   #1213
bekim

The development and PR of this game has been a hot mess up to this point.
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-22, 12:02   #1214
UroshUchiha

I don't think there has been a single update to this game that didn't break several things.
That was certainly the case when I was playing it actively last year. This year I don't touch it for a couple of months and then I boot it up when a new update that sound interesting comes out. Each time I returned for a new update this year I was greeted with a plethora of bugs.

Most of them can be replicated 100% of times if you simply just try the new update once. You can't miss them. Which tells me that this game has absolutely no QA. They use the early access players as unpaid QA.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-22, 16:17   #1215
charmedangelin

I honestly think this game should have been cancelled. Move the team behind Reloaded to other projects. It feels like a massive waste to have gotten the original VAs of Lara to come back for this mobile flop.

This game if it ever launches won't be available in 2023, mark my words. There is still a lot of content missing, balancing issues in the levels as well as balancing issues with games economy. It's clear they designed the game for maximum profit and are struggling to actually make the game fair enough for players without sacrificing too much profit.

I deleted the app and won't reinstall it.

Edit

Decided to reinstall hearing about the event. Then I ran into a bug that deleted one of my powerful gears.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 02-01-23 at 20:47.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-23, 12:17   #1216
Chamayoo

It's been two years and still in early anticipation.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-23, 00:44   #1217
Soma Holiday

Red face

Is this damn thing ever going to be released in the US? It still says not available in my region on my phone.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-23, 13:06   #1218
MuruCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
Is this damn thing ever going to be released in the US? It still says not available in my region on my phone.
Wait US? USA? America? Is this not released in there? I suddenly feel a bit better about my country then

Man WTF is this, seriously. It's not like it's a super important game. I just see classic iconography and I want to test it out (via official sources). What's this about testing it for months in a limited set of countries. Does it have super delicate online capabilities or something? Can't they just release single play mode. I'm sure this is not the first time in app stores but it's the first time for me a relatively light looking game I'm interested in is restricted like this for this long.

Frustrating
MuruCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 09:15   #1219
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Quote:
An issue affecting the online store being labelled as offline in Tomb Raider Reloaded has been resolved, the developers have announced. Tomb Raider Reloaded has soft launched in a number of countries and is available to download on Apple App Store and Google Play. Tomb Raider Reloaded will globally release in 2023.

Inspired by the original Tomb Raider games, Tomb Raider Reloaded features roguelike and procedurally generated stages for a new and varied experience with every run. As players progress through each level, they will be able to stack abilities and perks such as piercing shots, experience boosts, grenade throws and arch shots for more powerful attacks, quicker character leveling and a wider range of damage.

Shelley Blond (Tomb Raider), Judith Gibbins (Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft) and Jonell Elliott (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness) have all recorded lines for Tomb Raider Reloaded and players will be able to select their favourite Lara Croft voice.

https://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines4561.html
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 11:34   #1220
Chamayoo

I must say I enjoyed all the promotional artworks and renders, they're all really cool !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote