Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III > The Lost Artifact

Old 12-12-20, 16:26   #1
Girafarig32

Default Clip to Uzis in HF

Hey all, it's been awhile since I posted anything for my favorite TR game

I was playing this afternoon and wanted to show off the notoriously tricky swim clip to get the uzis. I actually got this accidentally on the first try this morning, and after many reattempts was able to capture it. What makes this trick so difficult is you have to battle against the strong current while aiming off the first corner to clip onto the bank. A lot of times Lara will just slide off the underwater slope, and I even made her do the fail at the end of the video once.

Here are some tips I found to help:

- Don't press action (swim) until you are near the second corner as Lara will try to fight against the current, and it will change her orientation.
- Aim for the second corner showed in the video. This will displace her close enough to the ledge.
- Rolling after appearing above the water can help sometimes secure a steady landing on the bank.

Enjoy, and let me know your successes (and fails!)

Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 18:38   #2
Mek

I discovered this trick many years ago, when I was first playing The Lost Artefact. However, I always get to the Uzis by jumping from the bridge.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote