www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 09-01-20, 18:18   #2171
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
Inteleon’s Gigantamax form!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!

Wait so is the DLC $29.99 for each, or you can purchase it once for both games?
The community legit went from hating to loving Inteleon overnight because of it. I'm glad, he was and is my favorite starter.
Black Lives Matter #George Floyd #8can'twait
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-20, 18:27   #2172
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
The community legit went from hating to loving Inteleon overnight because of it. I'm glad, he was and is my favorite starter.
Yes I loved it from the start, it’s really, really good and I love it’s design. I’m glad the game is getting more content.
Old 09-01-20, 18:29   #2173
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
Wait so is the DLC $29.99 for each, or you can purchase it once for both games?
For each game. Meaning you buy the pass for either pokemon sword or pokemon shield.

But one pass gives you access to both Isle of Armor and Crown Tudra in one of the games. Just putting this here because I have seen people online thinking each new area cost 30 dollars separately.
Old 09-01-20, 18:51   #2174
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

I just hope the story content of the DLCs will be a few hours long. It be great it both DLCs add up to around 6-7 hours more to Sword and Shield. The games need it since the base games felt a bit short.
Black Lives Matter #George Floyd #8can'twait
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-20, 20:07   #2175
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I just hope the story content of the DLCs will be a few hours long. It be great it both DLCs add up to around 6-7 hours more to Sword and Shield. The games need it since the base games felt a bit short.
There's people who say each new story addon is about 10 hours-worth.

Honestly, I'd rather this setup than a third version or another set of paired games (SuperShield SuperSword, anybody?)
Old 10-01-20, 01:31   #2176
trfan16
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
I've been a Pokémon fan until Sun and Moon, which were terrible imo and after all the drama with swsh I lost the interest in the main saga (I'll buy the game very cheap, I guess). But isn't Pokémon SwSh lacking of content? Like, not only previous pokémon, but routes, legendaries, dungeons, story... due to the game being rushed?

Why are people getting so hyped for an expansion, which is obviously pricey? I'd get it if the game was complete and polished. Why are fans all happy for payable content for a game that has no content?

I'd be angry like I was with FF15.

Just asking.
As a big fan of the series since RBY days, Sword and Shield were definitely lacking in a lot of ways. I tried playing the games with an open mind, but there are some issues that are pretty glaring. The cut Pokemon is definitely one of the biggest issues for me. Now, I wouldn't care if they only cut about 200 or so Pokemon since there some I could care less about certain ones like Unown or Luvdisc. But then they decided to cut certain Pokemon that could use some attention in favor of Pokemon that appear in every single game like Machop line, Magikarp, Charizard, etc. The lack of routes and dungeons were problematic too as you mentioned.

On the plus side, I like almost all of the new Galar Pokemon. I'd much rather see Game Freak focus on quality over quantity. The Wild Areas are fun and I like how the Pokemon roam the overworld now. And I also like how the Move Relearner is available at anytime.

Quote:
There's people who say each new story addon is about 10 hours-worth.

Honestly, I'd rather this setup than a third version or another set of paired games (SuperShield SuperSword, anybody?)
I'm actually glad they went the DLC route instead of releasing a third version.The third version is usually the same game with some additional content. After Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, I would rather not see them make third versions. Not sure if I'm going to purchase the DLC yet, but at least the 200 additional Pokemon are free.

Last edited by trfan16; 10-01-20 at 01:32.
trfan16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 14:58   #2177
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

So you will also be able to make Apricorn balls again in Isle of Armor!!!!
Old 25-01-20, 15:04   #2178
Jami393
Tomb Raider

Seems like Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution is coming to Netflix.

I'm trying to figure out who's behind the voice of Mewtwo. It sounds a bit like Dan Green. I can't even see any credits for him. The others yes, but not Mewtwo.
Old 25-01-20, 15:05   #2179
Lara's home
Relic Hunter

The artstyle really doesnt work for me. It just looks cheap.
Old 25-01-20, 15:23   #2180
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami393 View Post
Seems like Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution is coming to Netflix.

I'm trying to figure out who's behind the voice of Mewtwo. It sounds a bit like Dan Green. I can't even see any credits for him. The others yes, but not Mewtwo.
I'm pretty sure it's Dan Green too and not somebody like Travis Willingham. Also, Fuji sounds like he's voiced by the same guy who voiced him in the original film. If Ted Lewis reprises Giovanni, they have the distinction of being the only reprisals.

Last edited by ggctuk; 25-01-20 at 15:25.
ggctuk is offline   Reply With Quote