www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 13-09-21, 16:12   #391
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Totally unacceptable. Anti-vaxxers create chaos for docs, nurses outside Canada’s hospitals. Now - Targeting hospitals and government buildings in all 10 provinces. Includes five health centres in Ontario. Fine outside government locations, but not hospitals. Yesterday protesters blocked patients (some chemo) and caregivers from accessing the hospital. The health-care workers who have worked tirelessly for months on end are being bullied and harassed for doing their jobs. Some are afraid to go to work.
Old 13-09-21, 19:21   #392
Sgt BOMBULOUS
Relic Hunter

The thing I have the hardest time wrapping my head around is the way right-wing news (in the US anyway, can't comment on those abroad) is pushing vaccine skepticism, kooky alternative "cures" (Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, neither of which actually fight covid), and regularly hosting anti-vax guests. Conservatives being the pro-business party, you would think they would be pushing anything and everything it takes to get the economy going and stable. But they aren't, they're busy pushing one crazy narrative after another.
Old 14-09-21, 01:19   #393
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Y'all hear what's going on with Nicki Minaj? For her to peddle misinformation like that for such a massive ****ing platform.

I cannot believe it, Fox News is now using her as an example for people to not get vaccinated and a knight for the alt right.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.
Old 14-09-21, 02:38   #394
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Y'all hear what's going on with Nicki Minaj? For her to peddle misinformation like that for such a massive ****ing platform.

I cannot believe it, Fox News is now using her as an example for people to not get vaccinated and a knight for the alt right.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.
She only was doing research on the different vaccines knowing that she will end up getting one. She then asked which one was the best out of the known vaccines. Why are people trying to twist her words?

Fox News are biased anyway. They are idiots.
Old 14-09-21, 04:37   #395
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
She only was doing research on the different vaccines knowing that she will end up getting one. She then asked which one was the best out of the known vaccines. Why are people trying to twist her words?

Fox News are biased anyway. They are idiots.
She legit said that the vaccine caused something to happen to a cousin of hers. People quickly called her out because what her cousin really had was an STD, but she said word for word that the vaccine caused his symptoms.

I didn't believe it either until I went on her Twitter where she was trying to go after a black female reporter for apparently trying to take down black women. It was complete clownery and she never apologized or corrected what she said about her cousin. Millions of people saw it and now even more people won't get vaxxed based on what she said.

It was a mess
Old 14-09-21, 04:46   #396
.snake.
Archaeologist

Quote:
Millions of people saw it and now even more people won't get vaxxed based on what she said.
I thought anti-vaxx people were all alt-right racists. Why should they listen to what a Trinidadian singer like Nikki Minge says?
.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-21, 05:57   #397
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
I thought anti-vaxx people were all alt-right racists. Why should they listen to what a Trinidadian singer like Nikki Minge says?
Anti vax is a right wing belief. That's what's so weird about Nicki's tweets. I know what your trying and it's not going to work.
Old 14-09-21, 06:05   #398
.snake.
Archaeologist

Quote:
Anti vax is a right wing belief. That's what's so weird about Nicki's tweets. I know what your trying and it's not going to work.
Now who's making it political? Being anti-vaccination was never an exclusive right-wing or left-wing belief. There's enough hippie-dippie-crystal-worshipping-new-agers who don't believe in vaccines, and who vote for Bernie Sanders. Stop trying to categorize people in drawers due to your own ignorance.

Last edited by .snake.; 14-09-21 at 06:07.
Old 14-09-21, 06:16   #399
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
Now who's making it political? Being anti-vaccination was never an exclusive right-wing or left-wing belief. There's enough hippie-dippie-crystal-worshipping-new-agers who don't believe in vaccines, and who vote for Bernie Sanders. Stop trying to categorize people in drawers due to your own ignorance.
It's not ignorance, Anti Vaxers typically listen to Qanon who is ultra right wing.

It is typically a right wing sentiment.
Old 14-09-21, 06:19   #400
.snake.
Archaeologist

Quote:
It's not ignorance, Anti Vaxers typically listen to Qanon who is ultra right wing.

It is typically a right wing sentiment.
You really need to become clearer with your terminology. You realize anti-vaxxers existed long before Qanon or Covid were even a thing. Therefore being anti-vaccinations, or anti-certain-vaccinations is beyond politics. There might be overlaps, but your broad brush-strokes are ignorant.