www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 14-09-21, 06:52   #401
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
You really need to become clearer with your terminology. You realize anti-vaxxers existed long before Qanon or Covid were even a thing. Therefore being anti-vaccinations, or anti-certain-vaccinations is beyond politics. There might be overlaps, but your broad brush-strokes are ignorant.
No they aren't, I know exactly what they were back in the day, but the field has changed and in 2021 anti-vaxers tend to be politically right leaning.
Old 14-09-21, 07:07   #402
Mani_Man
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Y'all hear what's going on with Nicki Minaj? For her to peddle misinformation like that for such a massive ****ing platform.

I cannot believe it, Fox News is now using her as an example for people to not get vaccinated and a knight for the alt right.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.
Why cant you believe it?
You mean because this is the same Fox News that tells Celebritys not to get political but invites every Z list actor they can find to spew Political nonsense?
You mean because its the same Fox News that shamed and blamed her for expressing her sexuality?

I dont know which stuff the rest of the world injects into their bodies, but as we all know, Germans are very scared and turn every stone 50 times.
There is not one case in studies where any of the Vaccines that are allowed here, caused Swollen Balls.
And impotence due to the Vaccine is also not something any study here ever could find solid evidence.

But who knows what the rest of the world puts into their vaccine.

You really need to stop seeing everybody that is against the vaccine as alt right...simple truth is that many are just idiots and not some foaming conspiracy nutjobs.
The simple reality is often just that Humans are very stupid people.
Mani_Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-21, 07:28   #403
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

But they typically are, Nicki is like one of the rare few who isn't. But legit every single person I've seen, heard, talked to has been alt right when it comes to not wanting the vaccine.

It's usually the same speel about how they don't trust the vaccine because the democrats are evil and that vaccines will cause xy&z because the Biden CDC is trying to poison everyone against such and such.

Then when you push them they usually site sources that aren't accurate or completely alt right and bemoan CNN, MSNB, and the rest when they disagree with them, even if you cite directly from the CDC.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 14-09-21 at 07:30.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-21, 07:52   #404
Matie
Professor

That doesn't mean they're all right wingers though. It means they lack information, education, you name it (there are many possible reasons), and are easily manipulated by right wing rhetoric.

You can't put these people in a box or you'll alienate them even further. Try to understand where they're coming from, even if you heavily disagree and have a conversation instead of pointing fingers. This is one of the reasons why we're having so many issues these days, people just label the 'other side' and stopped being civil to each other.
Old 14-09-21, 11:33   #405
redfox45
Professor

I hear Nicki Minaj fans are very pleasant and stable individuals, especially when people criticize her.

So this should be quite the spectacle.
Old 14-09-21, 11:52   #406
lance6439
Legend

I think Nicki should be more worried about her husband who recently refused to go to court so he wouldn’t be registered as a pedophile and sex offender. Fox News is probably going to schedule an interview with her and Candace Owens any second now...
Old 14-09-21, 12:00   #407
Mani_Man
Professor

Dont let it fool you, while people use the term "stan" in a joking manner, its very serious with stanning Celebritys...or fandoms in general.

Look at where we are, nobody can say the TR fandom is the most stable one. XD
Hardcore Fan support is always unstable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I think Nicki should be more worried about her husband who recently refused to go to court so he wouldn’t be registered as a pedophile and sex offender. Fox News is probably going to schedule an interview with her and Candace Owens any second now...
Right? I say it now...Nicki Minaj will be featured on Fox News quite prominent in the future.
Because the rightest of the Right wingers arent really bothered by sex offenders or Vaccine misinformation etc.
They dont demand much accountability.
Old 14-09-21, 12:47   #408
perryloo
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
...There is not one case in studies where any of the Vaccines that are allowed here, caused Swollen Balls. And impotence due to the Vaccine......
This thread gets funnier by the minute

perryloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-21, 12:51   #409
Mani_Man
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryloo View Post
This thread gets funnier by the minute

Trust me, this is still very mild compared to Twitter.

When you see someone trying to sell the idea that vaccines can change Humans DNA so much that we become some disfigured Monster Hybrid that has to live in the sewers...a nutjob trying to claim his swollen balls come from the Covid Vaccine, is one of the more level headed ideas.XD XD

Last edited by Mani_Man; 14-09-21 at 13:28.
Old 14-09-21, 13:16   #410
redfox45
Professor