Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > DXTRE3D

Old 09-10-20, 22:38   #11
Danath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topixtor View Post
I'm not sure tbh but I'm fairly certain it doesn't happen with TE (otherwise it would have already been reported and fixed)
It should be tested then to make sure! It is a fantastic improvement to get rid of lightbulb crashes in TR2 levels.
Place a lightbulb several clicks above the starting point, jump straight up and see what happens.

Last edited by Danath; 09-10-20 at 22:40.
Danath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-20, 00:36   #12
DaroRaider

Yes, I dare to say that dxTre3d era came to an end. But I saw Turbo's editor since its beggining and many builders arrived and they were gone too. And in this almost 20 years, this group of builders: Topixtor, Danath, GameGlitcher, theWolf, Feder ( and many others.. ) were the most active, entertained and talented ever. I feel proud to have said 'present' here in this last part with all you.

Also "the boss" would have been proud of each one of us because we fulfilled his legacy.
DaroRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 14:59   #13
thewolf
Golden

Hey guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaroRaider View Post
TheWolf, the deutscher wolf is here!
You know, I'm also finishing mein project and don't know what do as a next step.

Hope you are fine TheWolf and visit us more oftenly!
I'm fine thanks , don't worry. Just a little bit busy at the moment. How have you been doing? Everything alright?

There will be one last level with dxtre3d from my side but I can't tell when it's finished
Let's see who will release the last dxtre3d level
thewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-20, 00:41   #14
GameGlitcher77

Exclamation Still building

Quote:
Yes, I dare to say that dxTre3d era came to an end. But I saw Turbo's editor since its beggining and many builders arrived and they were gone too. And in this almost 20 years, this group of builders: Topixtor, Danath, GameGlitcher, theWolf, Feder ( and many others.. ) were the most active, entertained and talented ever. I feel proud to have said 'present' here in this last part with all you.

Also "the boss" would have been proud of each one of us because we fulfilled his legacy.
I'm still building with Dxtre3D until they iron out the bugs for TombEditor for TR3
GameGlitcher77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-20, 01:02   #15
Lwmte

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGlitcher77 View Post
I'm still building with Dxtre3D until they iron out the bugs for TombEditor for TR3
What bugs?
Lwmte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-20, 04:49   #16
DaroRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewolf View Post

I'm fine thanks , don't worry. Just a little bit busy at the moment. How have you been doing? Everything alright?
Well I live in latin america, the hardest place to be in the western world at this moment . But quite fine after all. Here waiting for my level that is being betatested.

Quote:
There will be one last level with dxtre3d from my side but I can't tell when it's finished
Let's see who will release the last dxtre3d level
Oh I see, you are working on a project too. Happy to hear that, specially since the success of Snowy Glacier I had the hope you were back.
Not sure about "who" will be the last to release a dxtre3d level. I have a 60% level done with the editor, and I would like to finish it.

Last edited by DaroRaider; 15-10-20 at 04:54.
Old 15-10-20, 06:17   #17
Joey79100

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGlitcher77 View Post
Just commenting on this: with any software, bugs can only be found and fixed if people are actually using the software and reporting the bugs though (so yes, if you found any bugs you need to report them ).
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-20, 16:07   #18
thewolf
Golden

Quote:
Well I live in latin america, the hardest place to be in the western world at this moment . But quite fine after all. Here waiting for my level that is being betatested.

Oh I see, you are working on a project too. Happy to hear that, specially since the success of Snowy Glacier I had the hope you were back.
Oh, that's sad to hear but I think we all live in kind of hard situations at the moment this year

Let's hope for the best for everyone

Betaphase sounds good, wish I could help you there but at the moment it's quite impossible for me.
I might look for some testers in the future for myself I will start a thread or write a pm when the time has come.

I started the current level more than a year ago, almost at the same time with Snowy Glacier but I never continued it. I gave the files to Feder and was hoping that he will finish it but he was also busy and didn't touch it, so I gave the files to a friend of mine a couple of months ago. He continued to build and it looks quite good so far. The level will be "kind of a group project"
Whenever me or my friend find time now we continue working on the level For the last couple of months my friend had only his hands on the project. I only gave tips, tricks and suggestions but I haven't touched it since then.

I really wanted to continue building back then but I was to busy to start something new or to finish an old one. Finding time to continue building is still hard for me at the moment
Old 15-10-20, 17:23   #19
DaroRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewolf View Post
I really wanted to continue building back then but I was to busy to start something new or to finish an old one. Finding time to continue building is still hard for me at the moment
You are part of the deutscher jugend here in the community that build awesome levels. You or your friend must finish it, one or another way.
If you need any volunteer to test something, I'm up for it. Just drop a PM . I can make a time myself if am busy. I have said mein freund!
Old 17-10-20, 11:11   #20
thewolf
Golden

Lightbulb

Perfect, you are noted. Don't worry , it will be finished

Something interesting I found by browsing :

http://www.geocities.ws/cyber_delphi/index-2.html

It's an old website from Turbo Pascal, a piece of a glory history

Most of the links don't work anymore but it's still nice to see that the homepage wasn't shut down.

Under the section "articles" the programmers among us may find something interesting but I think this is all old stuff which probably everyone knows by now

Anyway have fun checking it out

Last edited by thewolf; 17-10-20 at 11:26.