Old 18-03-21, 16:21   #91
tlr online
Administrator

Artwork from the official cookbook.
tlr online is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-21, 18:44   #92
malferink
Explorer

Lara Croft has inspired fans to expand their horizons and seek adventure for 25 years, and Tomb Raider: The Official Cookbook and Travel Guide brings home a taste of the most vibrant cultures and culinary traditions in the world. Using Lara’s passport as a framework, we’ve curated over 40 recipes that include power snacks for energy on the go, appetizers, entrees, drinks, desserts, and meals with franchise ties.

Food is undeniably at the center of culture. The ingredients reflect regional resources, the preparation is passed down as tradition, and the consumption is often a centerpiece for community celebrations. We break bread to make guests feel welcome, gift meals to comfort those mourning, and seek food together to solidify our social bonds. This is all a fancy way of saying – we know how important food is.

As such, we are collaborating with our network of Official Tomb Raider Fansites and community members across the globe to ensure the authenticity of each recipe. We share their excitement that other fans around the world will get a taste of their traditions, be it preparing Ceviche from Peru, Kathi Rolls from India, or Beans on Toast – Lara’s favorite food – from England.

The travel guide grounds Lara’s fantastical adventures in real-world locations through cultural context and offers suggestions for the best places to explore if you want to follow in her footsteps.

Featuring beautiful full color photography as well as art from the games, we think this will be a great gift for fans, travelers, and food aficionados alike.

Tomb Raider: The Official Cookbook and Travel Guide releases on October 26.
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-21, 19:00   #93
Night Crawler
Professor

I wonder if they'll teach us how to cook and eat a bear.
Old 18-03-21, 19:08   #94
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

It says final cover to be revealed hope Lara is actually on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
I wonder if they'll teach us how to cook and eat a bear.
ive actually tried bear meat it was really good, but it's illegal to sell you have to hunt it yourself of someone has to give you some they hunted haha so if they are going to give you a bear recipe better give you some hunting tips too.

Last edited by Soma Holiday; 18-03-21 at 19:10.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-21, 20:47   #95
Bomb Fighter
Professor

As a mature adult responsible for my own cooking, this will be an exciting addition to my bookshelf.

I just hope there will be some vegan/vegetarian recipes, since I am a pascetarian.
Old 19-03-21, 04:14   #96
Moon-Safari
Relic Hunter

I'm legit excited for this cookbook for some reason. It's so mysterious. I feel like there's going to be clues to the next game in it.
Old 19-03-21, 13:43   #97
Talos Munera
Student

I am very curious to read this book, especially for the "travel" part: I am not a great lover of recipes, but it is a very interesting idea.

Socio-cultural insights on the places visited by Lara, simply... WOW. Too bad it will not be located in Italian (my mother tongue), but I will buy it the same