Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 31-07-22, 00:09   #7781
Boobandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_Derek View Post
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I came across some of the discs I used while working on the game, of both the PS2 and PSP. I have posted a few videos on YouTube already from the PS2 version using my Test Kit. I am going to continue to post interesting content I find. I should also be able to show the PSP Multiplayer working using an emulator on my PC. When I get that going I can post some videos of that as well. I loved working on the game and I am happy to be able to share some early footage to fans.
Fascinating videos. The early version of the hotel looks quite different, and I see that the intro cutscene was rendered ingame before it was turned into an FMV. It's so exciting to hear from someone who actually worked on the game, particularly from BuzzMonkey. Did you work on the last-gen port of Underworld as well? Or any other TR projects?

Perhaps you should open a new thread on the topic. I'm sure there are plenty of things to discuss with the footage you've been uploading, however it appears (at least so far) that it is from Crystal Dynamics's Tomb Raider Anniversary. This thread is dedicated to the version Core Design were working on before it was cancelled and Crystal Dynamics took over the project, so discussion of Crystal's version is technically off-topic.

I can't wait to see what else you have to share.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-22, 14:14   #7782
CircusBabysGal

Quote:
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I came across some of the discs I used while working on the game, of both the PS2 and PSP. I have posted a few videos on YouTube already from the PS2 version using my Test Kit. I am going to continue to post interesting content I find. I should also be able to show the PSP Multiplayer working using an emulator on my PC. When I get that going I can post some videos of that as well. I loved working on the game and I am happy to be able to share some early footage to fans.
I'd love to see them but I dont know your channel </3
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-22, 14:18   #7783
Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircusBabysGal View Post
I'd love to see them but I dont know your channel </3
https://www.youtube.com/c/DerekManning/videos

There you go . They are from Crystal's Anniversary, though, not from Core's game.
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-22, 13:51   #7784
CircusBabysGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
https://www.youtube.com/c/DerekManning/videos

There you go . They are from Crystal's Anniversary, though, not from Core's game.
Ooo, not dissapointed though, what I see so far is great! Ty for linking <3
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-22, 08:11   #7785
CroftManiac05

nevermind.

Last edited by CroftManiac05; 09-10-22 at 15:17.
CroftManiac05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-23, 19:28   #7786
Kurtis6

Any news about Core's Aniversary Edition?
Kurtis6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-23, 08:07   #7787
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis6 View Post
Any news about Core's Aniversary Edition?
Well besides Tomb-of-Ash upcomind CD/DVD about it, I did not hear anything else. I think we saw most of what was made for the game. I don't think there's anything left to share

And I don't think we'll ever get a fully functionnal playable fan made version considering the huge amount of work it must be... but maybe I am wrong !
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-23, 21:51   #7788
Chamayoo

Quote:
Wow so cool, and I missed that ? Thank you, I must create a seperate thread about this and your vids.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote