Student

Oh my Lara so much yas!
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-19, 20:42   #682
pawelek115
Hobbyist

Wow. You are great.
Almost all my favorite levels from TR 3 refreshed
Jungle, Temple Ruins, River Ganges, Coastal Village, Crash Site, Madubu Gorge.
I am also waiting for refreshed levels - Lud's Gate, Antarctica.

I have to learn to upload it

I am looking forward to seeing it live.
pawelek115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-19, 21:57   #683
JCGaming

Absolutely superb job so far on the remaster a faithful remake is just what we need after the TR3 for IOS got cancelled much to my chagrin keep it up no matter how long it takes to finish.
JCGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-19, 10:10   #684
TRJTA
Professor

Any news on the project? July is almost over
Old 14-08-19, 07:13   #685
pawelek115
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
Be patient. You had updates on July 8, 2019, that levels from India are ready - Jungle, Temple Ruins, The River Ganges.

It is possible that when the level is ready - Cave of Kaliya it will be possible to download textures to the India section or it will be together South Paciffic + India.

It all depends on Mr. GiovanniLucca.

Last edited by pawelek115; 14-08-19 at 07:14.
pawelek115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 18:28   #686
GiovanniLucca
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelek115 View Post
Be patient. You had updates on July 8, 2019, that levels from India are ready - Jungle, Temple Ruins, The River Ganges.

It is possible that when the level is ready - Cave of Kaliya it will be possible to download textures to the India section or it will be together South Paciffic + India.

It all depends on Mr. GiovanniLucca.
Hi folks!

Sorry for the long time without coming in here to give some updates about the project. I was not too well lately...

For those who are following along with this thread my know, I'm dealing with depression and anxiety. I'm having some struggles with the medication, I already changed the medication 4 times because of the side effects and because the medication was not good enough for my case... I was very upset about this, and stoped taking the pills... and that lead me to an withdrawal symptom, that was one of the worse things that I experience in my life. I had to go back to the medication to start felling a little better and I changed my doctor, and we start with a new medication, that I hope will give me some better results...

Anyway

The project is going well, slow, but going...
The India levels are finished! I'm just adjusting some things like fonts, and Lara's model, that is a nightmare to do! But I'm almost over...

I'm working on a new website for the project, with some video to explain step by step the process to make the remaster work. And as soon as I finish the adjustments on the India textures and the new website, I will make available to download the India + South Pacific levels to download... I can't say for sure when this will happen, because I'm working on it only when I have the energy to... :/

hummm... I have some guilt plesure to tell ya!

I already start working on the Nevada Desert level (Since Nevada was one of my favourite part of the game).

Here it is some early in process screenshot:

Old 15-08-19, 18:36   #687
Alex Fly
Legend

^ Looking already promising!

Take care of you.
Old 15-08-19, 18:48   #688
noonbob
Professor

It looks amazing! I always look forward to updates on this.

It's hard but stay strong. I hope things come to a stable point for you
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 19:20   #689
TRJTA
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovanniLucca View Post
Hi folks!

Sorry for the long time without coming in here to give some updates about the project. I was not too well lately...

For those who are following along with this thread my know, I'm dealing with depression and anxiety. I'm having some struggles with the medication, I already changed the medication 4 times because of the side effects and because the medication was not good enough for my case... I was very upset about this, and stoped taking the pills... and that lead me to an withdrawal symptom, that was one of the worse things that I experience in my life. I had to go back to the medication to start felling a little better and I changed my doctor, and we start with a new medication, that I hope will give me some better results...

Anyway

The project is going well, slow, but going...
The India levels are finished! I'm just adjusting some things like fonts, and Lara's model, that is a nightmare to do! But I'm almost over...

I'm working on a new website for the project, with some video to explain step by step the process to make the remaster work. And as soon as I finish the adjustments on the India textures and the new website, I will make available to download the India + South Pacific levels to download... I can't say for sure when this will happen, because I'm working on it only when I have the energy to... :/

hummm... I have some guilt plesure to tell ya!

I already start working on the Nevada Desert level (Since Nevada was one of my favourite part of the game).

Looking quite good. A bit of feedback: I would eliminate the vertical stripes the new rock textures seem to have, this I think make the new textures look less convincing on the geometry then the old textures. Have fun with the rest of the levels and take all the time you need. Your health comes first! Good luck with your recovery and the project!

I'm so looking forward to playing the India levels in HD!!!
Old 15-08-19, 22:11   #690
UroshUchiha
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovanniLucca View Post
Hi folks!

I am super excited about this project. You are basically recreating how my mind remembers this game. With that being said, something about that arch and the rock formation in the distance on the left seems off to me. Can't put my finger on it but the arch in the original game looks better.
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote