Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 05-12-13, 11:01   #21
peeves

That's odd how the strahov card says 1973-2009.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 14:19   #22
Aurimas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia_ View Post
To prevent the game crashing you just need to have Lara flying when you change camera target. This will allow to see all of the characters in the levels. There are also unactivated skeletons in The Hall Of Seasons and cops in The Archeological Dig.

INVALID CUTSCENE HASH is probably the cutscene that shows Karel turned into Bouchard leaving the shop. Unfortunately sasho648 could not activate it.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 14:29   #23
Gia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
To prevent the game crashing you just need to have Lara flying when you change camera target. This will allow to see all of the characters in the levels. There are also unactivated skeletons in The Hall Of Seasons and cops in The Archeological Dig.

INVALID CUTSCENE HASH is probably the cutscene that shows Karel turned into Bouchard leaving the shop. Unfortunately sasho648 could not activate it.
Thanks. I did know about the cops being discovered before, but never saw it on video. Just wanted to proof it's true!

What do you guys think about the deleted cutscenes in the Parisian Ghetto? Maybe sasho648 could try to activate them, if that's possible off course.. When you go there, the 'hand' icon will pop up on the right bottom corner.

Edit: don't forget there are also still text files left like KIKO said.
Gia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 14:41   #24
Aurimas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia_ View Post
Thanks. I did know about the cops being discovered before, but never saw it on video. Just wanted to proof it's true!

What do you guys think about the deleted cutscenes in the Parisian Ghetto? Maybe sasho648 could try to activate them, if that's possible off course.. When you go there, the 'hand' icon will pop up on the right bottom corner.

Edit: don't forget there are also still text files left like KIKO said.
No. He will not be able to do that. There are no newspaper seller's character and his/her animations left. I think there are even no sound files.

Another interesting thing is that there is actually entry of Rouzic in the ACTOR file. However, his character, sound files are not there.

Last edited by Aurimas; 05-12-13 at 14:52.
Old 05-12-13, 14:52   #25
sasho648

Quote:
IIRC this cutscene haven't got anything to do with Karel. In fact I think it is playable in the second or third zone (when you find Bouchard and search for the painting).
sasho648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 14:54   #26
Aurimas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasho648 View Post
IIRC this cutscene haven't got anything to do with Karel. In fact I think it is playable in the second or third zone (when you find Bouchard and search for the painting).
I think you are right. I have forgot about that.

Last edited by Aurimas; 05-12-13 at 15:04.
Old 05-12-13, 15:09   #27
allidoisraid

mad cool
allidoisraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 17:36   #28
Shirley_Manson

Thank you for this, I checked for Rue Bourdonnais on Google Earth and actually found Conforama. That's crazy.
Oh, and I tried to take a closer look at the "real" dossiers on Luddick's car many times but the camera wouldn't cooperate. It's nice to see them close up finally. I wonder if there's a better resolution anywhere...
Shirley_Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-13, 18:20   #29
Gia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Manson View Post
Thank you for this, I checked for Rue Bourdonnais on Google Earth and actually found Conforama. That's crazy.
Oh, and I tried to take a closer look at the "real" dossiers on Luddick's car many times but the camera wouldn't cooperate. It's nice to see them close up finally. I wonder if there's a better resolution anywhere...
I know! You can really see on Google maps how much the game is based on it!

Gia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-13, 12:14   #30
peeves

Quote:
No. He will not be able to do that. There are no newspaper seller's character and his/her animations left. I think there are even no sound files.

Another interesting thing is that there is actually entry of Rouzic in the ACTOR file. However, his character, sound files are not there.
I liked the deleted animations and scenes. It's odd that rouzic was in the actor file but the character was omitted.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote