www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 15-01-16, 18:37   #161
FreakRaider
Professor

Guys, if you would look closely (when she turns her head to her right) neither her forehead nor her hair are incredibly large.

Side view:

Old 15-01-16, 18:44   #162
Alex Fly
Legend

Thanks for this side view.
Yeah it doesn't look so bad after all.

Is her hair pitch black also ? It seems way too dark for her, but it may be the luminosity.
Old 15-01-16, 18:51   #163
Caesum
Tomb Raider

I'm not sure about her head either. She looks a bit too much like an anime teenage. Would love to see how this head looks with more anger on her face. For now her facial expressions look submissive and nothing like Lara.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-16, 18:53   #164
ESCachuli
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
I'm not sure about her head either. She looks a bit too much like an anime teenage. Would love to see how this head looks with more anger on her face. For now her facial expressions look submissive and nothing like Lara.
That's just the expression. She has the same facial expression as Reboot's Lara.
But that can be changed easily, can't it? Even reboot's Lara can look menacing in XNALara.

Anyway it's looking awesome.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-16, 18:56   #165
Alex Fly
Legend

The face is perfect as it is IMO. It's hard to imagine how she'll look like when she'll be angry etc but as default face I think she's perfect.

Also FreakRaider great job animating her face, her expressions are incredible. She looks so realistic. I could simply look at her moving for a while without doing anything else.
Old 15-01-16, 18:59   #166
Laras Dream
Archaeologist

Yepp looking good FreakRaider. I would agree that her facial expression should be more hardened, but you've done a good job at them. Very smooth. Same face I'm using, hope you don't mind.
Laras Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-16, 21:15   #167
Jorje Croft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laras Dream View Post
Yepp looking good FreakRaider. I would agree that her facial expression should be more hardened, but you've done a good job at them. Very smooth. Same face I'm using, hope you don't mind.
hah please show me final model when she will be done,if you don't want to I got heart attack . R.I.P AOD Lara again.
I'm still thinking your avatar Lara is perfect. look at her eyebrows , look it !
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-16, 21:25   #168
FreakRaider
Professor

Okay so I kind of have to get this off my chest.
Some of you guys, and 2/3 of the Facebook users are so hideous. As if I am remaking every single animation just so you get a more poly AoD model, holy ****, I don't even know how I would do these things.
And just stop already thinking that I would change everything just because that bothers you, as harsh as this may sound but this is MY remake and I get to decide how it is and what is in it.
I'm only a freaking 15 year old (yes my registration date thing is already cleared with a moderator) and have got way better things to do than to read everyone's wishes from their lips, to get "the perfect AoD remake with the perfect model and animations". And always this oh no make her forehead smaller. Oh no, hair is too dark. Oh no, jacket too shiny. Oh no, I don't like her animations, change them, because you can do better, it's so easy for you isn't it?

Feedback and criticism is okay, but please just overthink that I am reading every comment you post, and take everything in, and if in the next update your wish is not there, stop wanting it over and over again and pointing out these small unnecessary details such as "too fluffy hair".

Things with this engine ARE NOTHING BUT EASY. And even though I stressed that multiple times before, the most of you don't seem to get that I just can't replace a model or just remake an animation.
Old 15-01-16, 21:29   #169
ESCachuli
Professor

Wow, take it easy.
You CLEARLY are 15 y.o. That way of reacting it's clearly very inmature.

If you dont want people to make opinions then just dont show anything 'till you finish.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-16, 21:32   #170
Jorje Croft
Professor

to be angry is not necessary,me and others gave just an advises to look your project better. if you are 15 we are 25 and 30 and we are looking things different. you think puffy hair doesn't change character? it does. every detail does.if you are sharing your own project stuff to us you have to be ready for critics . you already destroyed perfect beginning which looked absolutely amazing. so after this its your own business.good luck. have a nice evening.
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote