www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 04-07-19, 05:07   #1071
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

I do not like the pit stop feature... it is the only thing about the game that enrages me... lol.

Also I tried to beat N. Tropy's ghost but my first attempts at crash cove make me think it's impossible for me to achieve same as the Grand Prix drive on reverse challenge. I will never be able to pull any of these off!

I have been wanting to buy Crunch since forever but when he was available at the pit stop I didn't have the coins, now that I do he doesn't show up at all! I've been checking every day but I keep getting other NK characters instead. It is annoying! Add that to the fact I want to purchase N trance but he is worth 7.200 coins in a combo... how am I supposed to save up to that amount by earning 23-44 coins a race!? Major wtf

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 04-07-19 at 05:11.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-19, 05:27   #1072
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
I do not like the pit stop feature... it is the only thing about the game that enrages me... lol.

Also I tried to beat N. Tropy's ghost but my first attempts at crash cove make me think it's impossible for me to achieve same as the Grand Prix drive on reverse challenge. I will never be able to pull any of these off!

I have been wanting to buy Crunch since forever but when he was available at the pit stop I didn't have the coins, now that I do he doesn't show up at all! I've been checking every day but I keep getting other NK characters instead. It is annoying! Add that to the fact I want to purchase N trance but he is worth 7.200 coins in a combo... how am I supposed to save up to that amount by earning 23-44 coins a race!? Major wtf
The Pit Stop is SO ANNOYING like that.
They might’ve changed it since patch but pre patch the only skin I wanted for a character was Gangster Pinstripe and I swear to god it only shuffled three different skins at a time. It seemed like if you wanted a new skin you had to buy one of the ones in the shuffle before it would post more. Very annoying.
I also agree with the coins being so hard to come buy and having such high prices in the PS.
Old 04-07-19, 07:01   #1073
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Good luck! Offline is really fun! I just wish they had a difficulty between Medium and Hard. That would be perfect for me. Or make it so Hard AI doesn’t have cyborg sniper accuracy with bowling bombs from 14 nautical miles away.
Yeah I wish the difficulty was way more balanced xD you have easy and then basically HARD and get good mode.
Also I just got an update for the game out of the blue V5 now just says bug fixes in the patch notes.

Last edited by ajrich17901; 04-07-19 at 07:06.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-19, 12:17   #1074
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
Yeah I wish the difficulty was way more balanced xD you have easy and then basically HARD and get good mode.
Also I just got an update for the game out of the blue V5 now just says bug fixes in the patch notes.
I think there should be 5 modes of difficulty. Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard, Challenging. There’s a mode for everyone!

Patch should fix a few remaining bugs in the game. Hopefully no more game crashing on PS4

I’m halfway through NTropy time trials. I thought they were too hard.. I just wasn’t using and abusing the boost system. I’m flying past him now.

Oxide trials though? Nah. I ain’t putting myself through that.
Old 05-07-19, 01:54   #1075
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

If anyone wants any help with the Online Grand Prix Friend Challenges I’ll gladly help out!

PS4
FoxyTrouble_
Old 05-07-19, 17:00   #1076
Gian Carlo
Professor

Quote:

You need to play online races to win more coins.
Gian Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 21:42   #1077
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Carlo View Post
You need to play online races to win more coins.
Oh I know, I can't afford PS Plus though so I am stuck with earning 43 coins.
Old 05-07-19, 22:55   #1078
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Oh I know, I can't afford PS Plus though so I am stuck with earning 43 coins.
This is my case too

Also, it's not worth it.
Old 06-07-19, 23:13   #1079
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Easiest way I found for the reverse challenge is to play against the AI on easy - but make sure you set the laps to 7 instead of the normal 3 laps.

If your quick enough boosting ahead, you'll eventually lap them all.
Should give you enough time to reverse through the final lap - just make sure you turn around and reverse over the finish line BEFORE starting the 7th lap

But yeh most challenges are BS - playing with friends online is hard, since nobody either has the game, has it on XB1 or isn't online.. grrr
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-19, 23:43   #1080
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Easiest way I found for the reverse challenge is to play against the AI on easy - but make sure you set the laps to 7 instead of the normal 3 laps.
There's something easier.

If you have 2 controllers and 2 accounts, just select a Single Race for 2P and No AI -you can disable AI on the difficulty settings if you've previously selected more than 1 player-.

You can also ask a friend to help you -online- if you don't own 2 controllers.