www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-07-19, 13:45   #21
Lyle Croft
Professor
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
I disagree with you.
People with wheelchairs are obviously going to use the elevator.
Anyone with a concerning health condition will use the elevator, if that condition cause problems upon taking stairs.
Elderly people will use it too.

It's not a waste in any way. However those, who are perfectly capable to climb stairs (especially if it's just one flight) and still choosing the elevator (which takes more time: calling it, door open/close etc.) are lazy. But I don't mind it. I always preferred stairs anyway.
This!
__________________
- Lyle Croft
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 13:59   #22
moodydog
Relic Hunter
 
moodydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Middle of Somewhere
Posts: 9,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
I disagree with you.
People with wheelchairs are obviously going to use the elevator.
Anyone with a concerning health condition will use the elevator, if that condition cause problems upon taking stairs.
Elderly people will use it too.

It's not a waste in any way. However those, who are perfectly capable to climb stairs (especially if it's just one flight) and still choosing the elevator (which takes more time: calling it, door open/close etc.) are lazy. But I don't mind it. I always preferred stairs anyway.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt BOMBULOUS View Post
I'm fully sympathetic to the old, injured, or those encumbered with baggage, suitcases, etc... But beyond that it's just excuses.
^ I think that goes without saying.
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 14:18   #23
Sgt BOMBULOUS
Relic Hunter
 
Sgt BOMBULOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD (Which also has cats)
Posts: 9,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsott View Post
i disagree with you.
People with wheelchairs are obviously going to use the elevator.
Anyone with a concerning health condition will use the elevator, if that condition cause problems upon taking stairs.
Elderly people will use it too.

It's not a waste in any way. However those, who are perfectly capable to climb stairs (especially if it's just one flight) and still choosing the elevator (which takes more time: Calling it, door open/close etc.) are lazy. But i don't mind it. I always preferred stairs anyway.
fyi:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt bombulous View Post
i'm fully sympathetic to the old, injured, or those encumbered with baggage, suitcases, etc... But beyond that it's just excuses.
__________________
"Chinese Fireball, OOOOOOooooOOO!!"
Sgt BOMBULOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 14:34   #24
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider
 
Quebsenuef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray
Posts: 12,879
Default

I do a lot of walking at work and sometimes it’s nice to just not have to take the stairs haha

But I agree. One shouldn’t be lazy without reason.
__________________
Face and defeat your Guilt
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 15:54   #25
Sgt BOMBULOUS
Relic Hunter
 
Sgt BOMBULOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD (Which also has cats)
Posts: 9,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I do a lot of walking at work and sometimes it’s nice to just not have to take the stairs haha

But I agree. One shouldn’t be lazy without reason.
Regardless of your means of locomotion... Cubes of beef await you at the top.
__________________
"Chinese Fireball, OOOOOOooooOOO!!"
Sgt BOMBULOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 15:58   #26
TRfan23
Gold Contributor
 
TRfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK - Kent
Posts: 9,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt BOMBULOUS View Post
Regardless of your means of locomotion... Cubes of beef await you at the top.


__________________
BOSE = Buy Other Sound Equipment
TRfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-19, 16:03   #27
Sgt BOMBULOUS
Relic Hunter
 
Sgt BOMBULOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD (Which also has cats)
Posts: 9,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRfan23 View Post


Precisely... (Only him though)
__________________
"Chinese Fireball, OOOOOOooooOOO!!"
Sgt BOMBULOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.