Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 08-05-20, 00:12   #1
RaiderNZ

Default Music Cues

Just wondering if anyone has considered replacing (if possible) the original cues with the orchestra recordings? This would surely be the 'full' experience!

Sorry if this has been asked or discussed - couldn't find it anywhere.
RaiderNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-20, 00:18   #2
ANoDE
Golden

The TombATI installer comes with a music solution that uses .flac files. It actually should just be a matter of replacing the correct .flac files with the ones from the Tomb Raider Suite. I'm sure there's a tracklist around here somewhere for reference (otherwise you'll have to listen to each track in the 'music' folder of your TombATI installation an map them manually).
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-20, 01:04   #3
RaiderNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
The TombATI installer comes with a music solution that uses .flac files. It actually should just be a matter of replacing the correct .flac files with the ones from the Tomb Raider Suite. I'm sure there's a tracklist around here somewhere for reference (otherwise you'll have to listen to each track in the 'music' folder of your TombATI installation an map them manually).
I thought as much. I'm just using my PS3 to play at the moment but I was just wondering as I thought this would be a cool/nerdy thing to optimise a tomb raiding experience and didn't see it mentioned at all when reading about such. If I were playing on PC I would definitely do this!!
RaiderNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-20, 20:18   #4
Joshorty

Literally just tried this minutes ago with the main theme and it works. The thought came up as I was listening to The Suite album, thinking how great it'll be to experiment it.
Joshorty is offline   Reply With Quote