Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 10-01-20, 21:15   #31811
dg1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
I have a feeling there will be forced fight and flee segments this time with the flee segments in first person.
Well, it worked great in Alien Isolation. But I'm not sure they add first person sections in this game.(Even in the interviews they said that it's 3rd person)
dg1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 21:26   #31812
jajay119

I may be wrong but there was a first person segment in the reveal video when she is running from Nemesis or Mr X in the apartment block. Maybe that was just done for style though.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 14:05   #31813
DragonSlayer

I read somewhere last night that the RE2 demo has been updated to include the Nemesis saying STARS and for some reason cobwebs have also been included maybe spiders are making a comeback for the RE3make.

When I first read it I thought it was the game and not the demo that got the update, the website I was reading it on didn't make it clear that it was the demo that got the update and not the game.

I wish they had patched the Nemisis' voice into the game, it would have been great to hear Nemisis'voice in random spots throughout the game.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 14:27   #31814
shockwave_pulsar00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
I may be wrong but there was a first person segment in the reveal video when she is running from Nemesis or Mr X in the apartment block. Maybe that was just done for style though.
They did it that way because we weren't supposed to know it was RE3 remake. The game got leaked almost 2 weeks before the trailer dropped.

Remember, the State of Play event was calling this the "story mode" of Project Resistance. Jill busting out of the apartment doors was supposed to be the, "OMG! RE3 Remake!" reveal. Leakers just ruined it for Capcom.

EDIT: People seem to think Producer Peter Fabiano is hinting that the OPM UK interview isn't accurate:

https://twitter.com/PFabiano/status/...837628417?s=20

Also, Peter's 5 year old daughter dressed as trench coat Ada and Mr. X is HILARIOUSLY cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TTBE4g...=1n0s42nyb1kig

Last edited by shockwave_pulsar00; 11-01-20 at 16:42.
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 19:21   #31815
Samz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I read somewhere last night that the RE2 demo has been updated to include the Nemesis saying STARS and for some reason cobwebs have also been included maybe spiders are making a comeback for the RE3make.

When I first read it I thought it was the game and not the demo that got the update, the website I was reading it on didn't make it clear that it was the demo that got the update and not the game.

I wish they had patched the Nemisis' voice into the game, it would have been great to hear Nemisis'voice in random spots throughout the game.
Yeah it seems weird to me to be a change only included for the demo.
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 20:52   #31816
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Yeah it seems weird to me to be a change only included for the demo.
Plus since lots of people have played the demo which could only be played once only they won't get to hear Nemisis'voice.

If it were up to me there would never have been a one time use of the demo and there would have been no time limit or requirement to be online to play a game that has zero multiplayer and to release the Nemesis voice update for the game and not the demo.

I'll check YouTube at some point to see if there is a video with the Nemesis voice.

The other thing I would have changed for the demo would have been to play as both characters instead of having to play as Leon only.
Old 11-01-20, 20:55   #31817
TR1249

The new demo is unlimited tho
TR1249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 20:57   #31818
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1249 View Post
The new demo is unlimited tho
I wasn't aware of that, I won't be downloading it I don't see the need as I have the full game.
Old 12-01-20, 17:01   #31819
noonbob

Can't wait to see the Safsprin lady in RE3MAKE
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-20, 17:22   #31820
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonbob View Post
Can't wait to see the Safsprin lady in RE3MAKE
I can't wait for Adravil or Aquacure
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote