Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 17-08-19, 14:38   #11
redfox45

Plus people in mass aren't interested in putting themselves out by switching over to another video sharing site and sticking with it.
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-19, 22:27   #12
domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRfan23 View Post
It's owned by Google, and they have lots of money so...

Shame Vimeo just can't compete as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
Plus people in mass aren't interested in putting themselves out by switching over to another video sharing site and sticking with it.
Someone needs to offer key Youtubers money to hop off the platform. Imagine how many kids would go to a different platform if Pewdiepie left or someone else big like him?
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-19, 04:49   #13
charmedangelin

Honestly the big YouTubers have a lot more power then they care to admit. If they all protested and blacked out their channels for a week I'm pretty sure YouTube would definitely take notice. Too many of them are self centered I'm afraid so.......
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-19, 05:56   #14
Ceamonks890

Umm, complete OSTs of Nintendo games are still available on YouTube. And its not likely to stop enthusiasts from continuing to upload them either. So don't ya think you're being just a tad overdramatic with that clickbaity-calibur title?
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-19, 07:46   #15
charmedangelin

No, Nintendo has been cracking down on the music. This whole thing has wiped out huge channels that posted high quality extended versions of music. Some of it was even rare, never before released.

I didn't even have that much Nintendo music in my playlist, but a lot of it came from the same channels so a massive amount of my playlist was wiped out.

Give it time, Nintendo is in full force right now.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-19, 08:01   #16
Ceamonks890

Uh huh. People said that about fan games and official Nintendo ROMs/ISOs too. And yet they're still easy to find if you know where to look (despite Nintendo's out-of-touch idiocy). And I doubt the scenario is going to change for YouTube music compilations/collections any time soon. So I think you should calm down a bit.

Plenty of other alternatives on Youtube for finding game music beyond the bigger channels
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-19, 08:45   #17
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceamonks890 View Post
Umm, complete OSTs of Nintendo games are still available on YouTube. And its not likely to stop enthusiasts from continuing to upload them either. So don't ya think you're being just a tad overdramatic with that clickbaity-calibur title?
Yeah I thought the same... use a Youtube converter to download them, or as others have said, they’re available on various websites.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote