Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 01-04-13, 14:43   #41
lovechin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigR4444 View Post
I love Emmy Rossum... but keep in mind, its April fools day... trust no one...
I don't know her actually. But she looks a lot like our new Lara. I'd be sad if this was just a joke
lovechin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 15:12   #42
Tonyrobinson

I would die if true I LOVE Emmy Rossum and she said she always wanted to play Lara!

But it isn't true so...

Last edited by Tonyrobinson; 01-04-13 at 15:15.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 19:44   #43
HowConvenient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
I would die if true I LOVE Emmy Rossum and she said she always wanted to play Lara!

But it isn't true so...
Yeah, I check all the pages related to the TR film every day for news, and I just checked again, it's a fake. Not the first one I've seen today, or the first April Fool's casting joke related to this film (Vanessa Hudgens a few years ago, among others). Can you provide a link to where Emmy said that? I can't find it. I loved her in Phantom, but I could never picture her as Lara, she seems too soft and frail to me.
HowConvenient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 19:51   #44
Wild

Emmy Rossum? No thanks.
I know it's April's fools joke and even if it was real, Emmy is too cute to play Lara.
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 19:58   #45
Tonyrobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowConvenient View Post
Yeah, I check all the pages related to the TR film every day for news, and I just checked again, it's a fake. Not the first one I've seen today, or the first April Fool's casting joke related to this film (Vanessa Hudgens a few years ago, among others). Can you provide a link to where Emmy said that? I can't find it. I loved her in Phantom, but I could never picture her as Lara, she seems too soft and frail to me.
This was the article link back in 2011 but it is gone now. She talked about her love of the games and that she would like to be in an action movie like Tomb Raider.

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=3328
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-13, 08:35   #46
Panama

When will be premiere of the newest Tomb Raider movie?
Panama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-13, 12:12   #47
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panama View Post
When will be premiere of the newest Tomb Raider movie?
The newest movie will be on hold until further notice since there ain't no release date set in stone yet.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-13, 13:17   #48
PinkyPromise

fans are so predictable ... always his favorite actress is the latest model. Now Alison is no longer good? Karima? no, now only Camilla ... lol In 2016 the next model be our favorite hahaha

Emma Watson is the typical Jane. Not pretty enough, not sexy enough, not good actress enough and will always be Hermione Granger.

I hope who choose a good actress, young, sexy and British. There are hundreds of actresses, not always have to choose the most famous.

Last edited by PinkyPromise; 02-04-13 at 13:20.
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-13, 01:09   #49
HowConvenient

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPromise View Post
fans are so predictable ... always his favorite actress is the latest model. Now Alison is no longer good? Karima? no, now only Camilla ... lol In 2016 the next model be our favorite hahaha
For the record, I never like the models, and I hated Alison. She was nothing like Lara; she didn't look like her, act like her, and IMHO came across as a snob right from her first interview, 'Do you have any plans for the future?' 'Yes, I'd quite like to star in the movie,' and she just always looked and acted like she thought she was King Sh*t of Turd Land in everything I saw her in. You can't just put on a costume, do some gymnastics and pose for pictures and call yourself Lara Croft, like my favourite quote, 'I can't answer any archaeology questions, I haven't taken my course yet.' If I had to rank all of Lara's traits in order of importance, IMO gymnastics would be like last. They were cool to watch in the games, but an unnecessary afterthought. But that was the only thing that could possibly link Alison to Lara. *Rant over.*
HowConvenient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-13, 05:19   #50
Atlantisfreak666

Lindsay Lohan should be Lara
Atlantisfreak666 is offline   Reply With Quote