www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 22-02-21, 18:20   #11
Greatest TR
Archaeologist

Here the link to the youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQwuYZbA6o

This video is live right now at the NASA press conference. I just watched the actual footage video of Rover enter the atmosphere, then deployed the parachute and then Rover landing. Very impressive especially for the first time in history for the video, with No CGI effects.

Edit,

Now we are able to listen to Mars sound with microsound built in. This ****ing amazing. 2021 has been the best year so far.

Last edited by Greatest TR; 22-02-21 at 18:54.
Greatest TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-21, 15:46   #12
perryloo
Student

Its nice to see a blue sky on Mars rather than some of the earlier red sky pictures of previous lander missions. Reason being they adjusted colour correction to the pictures as they thought the sky was red, but we do now know it is blue. What a mistaka to maka

Mars landing video 2021...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-56158928
perryloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-21, 16:52   #13
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

^One of the videos on the BBC site looks just beautiful. So eerie but gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryloo View Post

As for do i think these artefacts, if they are artefacts, are they alien, well there is a lot of evidence going by alignments, geometry and features that tend to make it a possibility that the area was made/sculptured rather then natural. But that's why I want a rover to investigate on the ground to prove it one way or another.

Mars is not the only planet with possible artefacts, as when you look at moon pictures, there is the shard, a one mile high tower, I would love to know if that's a geological feature or not. These are just a few of the mysterious objects spotted from space photographs, that need further investigation.
Yeah, I have come across these before. Personally I've never been 100% convinced (for various reasons) but then I did see a close up of "the face" and it's not the face itself that I find interesting as that could just be pareidolia. I'm not saying it is, just that it's possible.

It's the regular edge around the face that interests me more because it's so regular:

That looks like something unlikely to be found naturally, but then I'm not a geologist so maybe it is possible to have happened naturally. I would like to get the honest viewpoint of someone qualified in geology, bearing in mind that processes could be different in some way on Mars than Earth.
Old 28-02-21, 13:13   #14
perryloo
Student

These interesting photographic flybys, show different pictures of the face.

The ealierest 1976 looked the most human like face.
The 1998 version was criticised as having a lot of filters layered over it, to flatten the face and so distort it. Deliberately?
The 2001 was very interesting as the left hand side of the face now looks more feline, more like a lion's face.

Here is a link below looking at more details of the face, and some have seen eyeball details, and teeth in the mouth. If it is a face it is well worn and so has been there for a very long time, which means that a past civilisation was there on Mars. This structure definitely needs close up study by mars robots on the ground with a flying drone, for a closeup flyby to prove it one way or another.

https://www.collective-evolution.com...full-of-teeth/

Last edited by perryloo; 28-02-21 at 13:21.
Old 28-02-21, 14:22   #15
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

Yes, like I said above, I do know about it already. This isn't new to me.

But, I'm not 100% convinced because it could be just be pareidolia. I'm not saying it is, just that it's possible. It definitely is not conclusive looking the way it is.

However, whenever you get regular shapes and edges, like the edge around the face, it can indicate non-natural processes at work. That's what mostly interests me about this site, the regular edge around it. It looks extremely regular in places.

But again, like I said above, I would need to check with a Geologist to see if there were any way such a regular edge could form naturally. And take into account that Mars processes may be slightly different from Earth's.

Edit:

This also looks peculiar. The so called D&M pyramid.

Last edited by Blackmoor; 28-02-21 at 14:28.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 04:11   #16
perryloo
Student

Yes the 5 sided pyramid is very interesting.
Again if it is artificial, it really shows its age by the debris field around it.

And why a 5 sided pyramid? unlike the 4 sided pyramids of Earth, found all over the world, from Egypt, to South America and China, and even the now speculated pyramids in Bosnia Europe, though these are teraformed pyramids made from out of the landscape, rather than totally man made.

It seems many pyramids were made by early man, and scattered throughout ancient civilisations, yet were thousands of miles apart. Was this based on an ancient aliens race that had pyramids on their own planet, and gave man this idea of building them? Makes you wonder.

Bosnian pyramids...