www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 04-09-21, 10:07   #1
lance6439
Legend

Default Jolie exposes Brad & Harvey Weinstein

https://twitter.com/filmupdates/stat...372513795?s=21

Angelina Jolie opens up about her experience with Harvey Weinstein: ďI stayed away and warned people about him. I was asked to do The Aviator, but I said no because he was involved. I never associated or worked with him again. It was hard for me when Brad [Pitt] did.Ē

Angelina Jolie says Brad Pitt approached Harvey Weinstein to work on ĎKilling Them Softlyí, which his company later distributed, even though he knew about her experience with Weinstein: ďWe fought about it. Of course it hurt.Ē

https://twitter.com/filmupdates/stat...854624259?s=21

Pretty vile isnít it?

New photo shoot images linked in the tweet!
Old 06-09-21, 18:37   #2
.snake.
Archaeologist

I'll never forget Angelina's face during Oprah's hypocritical #metoo speech at the Golden Globes 2018, right after the entire Weinstein thing blew up in the news.

Her expression to me just screams "All you hypocrites knew about him and still kissed his ass."

(at 6:33)

Queen.

Last edited by .snake.; 06-09-21 at 18:39.
.snake. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-21, 19:08   #3
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

She's probably flabbergasted that Opera is giving the speech, given how complicit she's been in everything Weinstein according to Rose McGowan.
Old 06-09-21, 19:18   #4
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

I feel like Jolie is just using this to stir up support for her getting custody of her kids from Brad. Use your star power, Angie. I donít care for Brad Pitt so eh.

If he loses Aniston and Jolie.. oof, thatís gotta suck.
Old 06-09-21, 19:23   #5
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I feel like Jolie is just using this to stir up support for her getting custody of her kids from Brad. Use your star power, Angie. I donít care for Brad Pitt so eh.

If he loses Aniston and Jolie.. oof, thatís gotta suck.
She recently joined IG based off nothing but her name alone and broke records that were held by other celebrities. No hype or anything , no selfies or PR. Just to bring light to whatís currently going on in our world. She also managed to have Brad Pitts private corrupt judge thrown out of court so finally the kids can speak their truth as well as Jolieís.

Jolie probably also brought this up because brad Pitt is making a MeToo type of movie or has something similar to exposing Weinstein in the works...despite working with him willingly.
Old 06-09-21, 21:31   #6
Sir Launcelot
Relic Hunter

Hmm, Weinstein tried to objectify Angie?

I guess she was lucky to get away.

Here's where Harvey the perv is right now:

https://doccs.ny.gov/location/wende-...ional-facility

What you need to do, Lance, is find out who ELSE is in there, who runs the baddest prison gang, then make pen-pals with him, tell him how much you love Angie, and put some money in his commissary account.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
Old 07-09-21, 14:34   #7
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I feel like Jolie is just using this to stir up support for her getting custody of her kids from Brad.
Since I personally donít know either one, Iíll not comment. This has dragged on long enough. The older kids can decide for themselves. All the court costs on and on when the money could be spent on better things and/or donated to a cause. They are both the parents and could have come up with an arrangement by now.
Old 07-09-21, 16:52   #8
Tombcool
Professor

I never understood the MeToo movement. Itís just allegations that have no standard of proof, itís all he said or she said. Thatís why I think this situation is really iffy. Were any allegations actually proven ? All Iíve read are people telling stories with no proof of any of them actually happening.

Just because Jolie or any other woman or man says something happened doesnít mean itís automatically true and that it happened.

This movement has ruined lives like it did for famous game designer Chris Avellone in which all of the sexual misconduct allegations made against him were proven to be false and he is now suing the women who made these allegations.
Tombcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-21, 19:15   #9
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombcool View Post
I never understood the MeToo movement. Itís just allegations that have no standard of proof, itís all he said or she said. Thatís why I think this situation is really iffy. Were any allegations actually proven ? All Iíve read are people telling stories with no proof of any of them actually happening.

Just because Jolie or any other woman or man says something happened doesnít mean itís automatically true and that it happened.

This movement has ruined lives like it did for famous game designer Chris Avellone in which all of the sexual misconduct allegations made against him were proven to be false and he is now suing the women who made these allegations.
Maybe if you googled the questions you are asking right here, youíd find an answer. A caveman could do it.
Old 10-09-21, 15:44   #10
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

The me too movement was started because many victims of SA don't come forward due to many factors. Most people are believed because most folks aren't lying.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45565684.amp

When we are talking about proof, there is only so much people can do to prove their claims which isn't much because again, most victims do not come forward due to multiple factors.

Statistically this statement would be false as only around 2-10% of accusations are ever false. If you actually took the time to research SA you would learn quite alot.

Idk about his situation, but if you just research SA a bit, you'd understand.