www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 03-08-20, 05:32   #24041
suli
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
yeah she was trending under the Lara Croft tag and she only ever does Shadow related cosplay. And she looks stunning in all of them.

Lmfao @ her calling it TR2 outfit. I wonder if she's only ever played Shadow then. Someone ask SoraSaki for Shadow's stats in Japan. I wonder if the game was huge there or not.

edit: that young lara one is giving me TR5 young lara vibes
it's really weird i'm checking her twitter and youtube channel all she does is talk about Shadow and stream Shadow. Sora should ask her what's her deal? did she play other games in the series?
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-20, 05:41   #24042
laracroftswest
Professor

Her Shadow dedication...I'm stanning.

What a game btw
Old 03-08-20, 05:59   #24043
Fantasy
Professor

The young Lara cosplay is really weird...
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-20, 09:51   #24044
Vaskito
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
Her Shadow dedication...I'm stanning.
She's probably the only person who has more clocked hours in SOTTR than chandelier does
Old 03-08-20, 12:04   #24045
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
it's really weird i'm checking her twitter and youtube channel all she does is talk about Shadow and stream Shadow. Sora should ask her what's her deal? did she play other games in the series?
They played TR2013 Rise and Shadow but mostly Shadow. I don't think they played any other games. This is the first time they acknowledge clasicingaesic lara

Last edited by Athukraz; 03-08-20 at 12:18.
Athukraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-20, 13:55   #24046
suli
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
She's probably the only person who has more clocked hours in SOTTR than chandelier does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
They played TR2013 Rise and Shadow but mostly Shadow. I don't think they played any other games. This is the first time they acknowledge clasicingaesic lara
oh wow. good to know. I felt it was so random she would be this obsessed with Shadow without at least playing the reboot series. She seems to be cosplaying anything Shadow so expect AOD and Bomber Jacket cosplays

OT: Steve of Warr posted his AOD review. It's wonderful, he did his research and talked at legnth about the cut content..towards the end when he was discussing the final cutscene I got a bit choked up. The Last time we will ever see *that* Lara, an end of an era.. come on TRF show him some love

Last edited by suli; 03-08-20 at 13:56.
Old 03-08-20, 14:00   #24047
laracroftswest
Professor

I really enjoyed his video. While AoD isn't my favorite in the series and I think we tend to exaggerate how good the game is sometimes due to what could have been, the potential was certainly there. Really loved that last bit about how it's the last time we truly see Classic Lara as well.

His critiques are all valid but I also really appreciate how he made his positives of the game really clear. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the series, really interested to see how he perceives the Crystal games.
Old 03-08-20, 14:08   #24048
suli
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
I really enjoyed his video. While AoD isn't my favorite in the series and I think we tend to exaggerate how good the game is sometimes due to what could have been, the potential was certainly there. Really loved that last bit about how it's the last time we truly see Classic Lara as well.

His critiques are all valid but I also really appreciate how he made his positives of the game really clear. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the series, really interested to see how he perceives the Crystal games.
I agree.

I asked him in the comments if he was going to continue reviewing the rest of the games and he said yes. Here is hoping he doesn't get super whiny like TheGameStatistics and he gives us fair reviews.
Old 03-08-20, 14:12   #24049
laracroftswest
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
I agree.

I asked him in the comments if he was going to continue reviewing the rest of the games and he said yes. Here is hoping he doesn't get super whiny like TheGameStatistics and he gives us fair reviews.
TGS got a bit...incel-y, as you'd say, in his rhetoric as the reviews went on, and some of the critiques were factually incorrect.
Old 03-08-20, 14:16   #24050
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

I don't want to watch the AOD video because I don't want to cry again. Legit broke my heart when I realized that Lara Croft was never to be seen again when I finished that game as a kid.