www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-02-20, 07:17   #29391
Heartache
Professor
 
Heartache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzioMaverick View Post
Something i have been working on lately.


Full Res.
https://i.imgur.com/hjs5OZR.jpg
i hope they make her look a little older in the next game and give her her underworld attire back or atleast something similar.
__________________
Hi, I'm Marissa. I'm super excited to take trf's look to the next level.
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-20, 16:20   #29392
Lyle Croft
Relic Hunter
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzioMaverick View Post
Something i have been working on lately.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/hjs5OZRh.jpg

Full Res.
https://i.imgur.com/hjs5OZR.jpg
Nice!!!

I really hope they fix her eyes, brows, lips, And JAW.
Camilla has a wide jaw with a low mandibular angle, but on Lara it just...doesnt look good.


__________________
"Earth Reality Pod" - x_tiyan
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-20, 21:54   #29393
Jaffa_Cakes
Explorer
 
Jaffa_Cakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Argentina
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Nice!!!

I really hope they fix her eyes, brows, lips, And JAW.
Camilla has a wide jaw with a low mandibular angle, but on Lara it just...doesnt look good.]
If they were to keep her for future TR games then, there actually is a way to modify Camilla's face in engine to look a bit more different, if that's what they're looking for, cause i mean take TLOU2 for an example, Ashley Johnson's face i would say, doesn't look like Ellie at all, but there you go, they still could model Ellie parting from Ashley's face and achieve amazing mocap (i know a lot of people said that now Ellie doesn't look like the first game's model but anyways).
__________________
lack of empathy scares me
Jaffa_Cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-20, 14:24   #29394
ANoDE
Golden
 
ANoDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austria
Posts: 6,301
Default


Just saw this for the first time

I just love honest game trailers.
__________________
🎶 ~ Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed ~ 🎶
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-20, 15:24   #29395
MissJodieG
Professor
 
MissJodieG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post

Just saw this for the first time

I just love honest game trailers.
OMG, this was so funny.
Even though the narrators voice, his intonation to be specific, annoyed the hell out of me after the 1 minute mark.
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-20, 21:23   #29396
Lyle Croft
Relic Hunter
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa_Cakes View Post
If they were to keep her for future TR games then, there actually is a way to modify Camilla's face in engine to look a bit more different, if that's what they're looking for, cause i mean take TLOU2 for an example, Ashley Johnson's face i would say, doesn't look like Ellie at all, but there you go, they still could model Ellie parting from Ashley's face and achieve amazing mocap (i know a lot of people said that now Ellie doesn't look like the first game's model but anyways).
Like in-game Lara doesn't really look too much like Camilla...but i can see it. Particularly in the jaw area. ;|
__________________
"Earth Reality Pod" - x_tiyan
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 12:53   #29397
isanvel
Explorer
 
isanvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 580
Default

first rainbow six, now brawlhalla

isanvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 13:00   #29398
tomblover
Legend
 
tomblover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 25,606
Default

It's interesting, seeing all of these classic cross-overs coming out all of a sudden - and I'm sure a lot of us can appreciate classic Lara being the main feature, in the case of Brawlhalla.

I hope this means they've got a new LC game lined up for us soon...

Love seeing her use both the duals and the bow. Truly an icon.
__________________
"You're like an old film reel, kissin' me when the crowd can watch."

Last edited by tomblover; 26-02-20 at 13:02.
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 14:14   #29399
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Like in-game Lara doesn't really look too much like Camilla...but i can see it. Particularly in the jaw area. ;|
I hope they don’t drastically change her model again. Her Rise/Shadow model is fine, just need a few minor tweaks.
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-20, 14:39   #29400
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,450
Default

I think I missed that document in the "Path of Survival DLC" the first time around, but it's interesting that "Dr. Dominguez" is the name given to any Trinity leader, like a title of sorts.

Also, I just got the "Come to Lara" line after solving a new monolith riddle (these things absolutely need to return in the next game) and it always cracks me up! xD
__________________
Not an expert, but if you have any covid vaccine question, DM me.
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 14:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.