www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 31-03-21, 11:25   #81
ashka
Archaeologist

I absolutely understand what Martin Gibbins said about this. But however since we as fans have waited for a very very very long period of time, then I hope Martin will finally have the time to release it so it will finally become playable for us to finally get access with it as much as that will definitely become SO KIND for him to make digital copies of that special gift us especially as we're fans in this whole world. I mean, even it's a great idea if we show him lots of kindest positive impact encouragement for him to do that. I wouldn't do that just to make him feel pressurized if I take this type of context to encourage that explanation so he could understand the fact we all have waited so very patiently to finally play it as a special gift we have been waiting for many many years. And if he doesn't have a computer, then I believe he would feel so thrilled (happy) to us as fans as we're 100% BLESSED to have these early versions of the games and please tell him that even I do give him all the credit that he made a great stunt to give us the attention that we finally have it as we were all believing ������������ Oh my god!! This is very very very amazing as we believe to suppose that it's finally time for many of us to finally release it so we can have lots of better fun to play with it as well. We all want him to understand as fans we don't want him to feel sensitive by feeling so pressurized by telling him this type of context as we all know that it will finally become so kind enough for him to release it after all those years we especially you Ash have been waiting for it to happen. I even prayed so much to find out what the answer is, and god told me, it'll be great for me to kindly (steady, sympathy-sharing, understanding and gently) owe him this explanation so he will understand as I'm not taking this type of context to make him feel so pressurized for all of us as fans to understand as we know it's now finally time to feel very excited to feel so happy & blessed to p

translation:
this is all from around 5pm yesterday. This is my second email he's bombarding after I blocked him on another one and told him explicitly to not email me again.
Yestersay he created a fake name one and thought I won't recognise it.

Last edited by ashka; 31-03-21 at 11:28.
ashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 11:35   #82
TRExpertgamer
Muted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
TRExpertGamer, again:
No. I'm not here to create any problems to pressurize Martin. Once I spotted these 2 fun pictures on twitter, believe me, I was very excited to see this happening I had a better feeling that Martin was ready to release it so we can have fun with it. All of you out there understand what I'm coming from and to have fun teaming up with me to empathize with what's reliable to do by sharing to Martin our exciting positive impact reaction for us to please have lots of fun to play with it too because it's obvious we all waited for so many years. I especially give you all the credit that you people tried to stay active in all the other threads about this alpha game of Tomb Raider 3. And guess what, we're all lucky that I'll always keep myself alive to help you people to cheer you up so you all can admire my positive impact encouragement to give us the better vibes with what we deserve to get. It's never even a harassment for us to share him our happiest excitement for us to tell him we want to please have the chance to play with it to because deserve to have it as and award and as a fun special gift because we behaved so well out of all of us being so patient for it to happen since we're all of course born to grow up in this time period playing with these games. Even Martin can take the context that we've been dying for so many years to play with it. They even tagged along with me to show him great encouragement for us to play more of those unreleased games that we finally deserve to get our hands with as well as I have NO DOUBT that he'll finally show all his own kindness to us to give us that game which we're so happy to play with it to. It's obviously the truth about how we feel. Isn't it even a waste of time to remake this version of this game as well as we deserve to play the original version that Core Design made? Sure. Of course. He can of course guarantee us with that. I'm never do righteous to become verbally unkind, destructive, merciless & graceless. I'm never a stupid critical and cynical type of person to scare him for anything. I'm all away from those type of low-life people who never has any class with their social skills because those types of people never learn to be careful with what they say and do. I'm not any of that threatening type of person to the point that I was never even born and raised to become as the worst horrible crazy deranged psychopath. I am not that type of person. I guarantee you. I never lie to anyone about that at all. Ash doesn't even have to think about blaming me that I said the worst negative things to hurt him. NO!! I'm not type of person who would mean any sign of harm against to him like that. As far as he misunderstood from his own concern he has against me. I never want him to think like that to me. I have NO SCARY DARK SIDE of myself against to anybody like that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashka View Post

I absolutely understand what Martin Gibbins said about this. But however since we as fans have waited for a very very very long period of time, then I hope Martin will finally have the time to release it so it will finally become playable for us to finally get access with it as much as that will definitely become SO KIND for him to make digital copies of that special gift us especially as we're fans in this whole world. I mean, even it's a great idea if we show him lots of kindest positive impact encouragement for him to do that. I wouldn't do that just to make him feel pressurized if I take this type of context to encourage that explanation so he could understand the fact we all have waited so very patiently to finally play it as a special gift we have been waiting for many many years. And if he doesn't have a computer, then I believe he would feel so thrilled (happy) to us as fans as we're 100% BLESSED to have these early versions of the games and please tell him that even I do give him all the credit that he made a great stunt to give us the attention that we finally have it as we were all believing ������������ Oh my god!! This is very very very amazing as we believe to suppose that it's finally time for many of us to finally release it so we can have lots of better fun to play with it as well. We all want him to understand as fans we don't want him to feel sensitive by feeling so pressurized by telling him this type of context as we all know that it will finally become so kind enough for him to release it after all those years we especially you Ash have been waiting for it to happen. I even prayed so much to find out what the answer is, and god told me, it'll be great for me to kindly (steady, sympathy-sharing, understanding and gently) owe him this explanation so he will understand as I'm not taking this type of context to make him feel so pressurized for all of us as fans to understand as we know it's now finally time to feel very excited to feel so happy & blessed to p

translation:
this is all from around 5pm yesterday. This is my second email he's bombarding after I blocked him on another one and told him explicitly to not email me again.
Yestersay he created a fake name one and thought I won't recognise it.
Ash. At some point I had no one to rely on asking but you if you know you have any way if contacting him so he could finally release for us as a very nice favor do we can have the chance to play with it. It's never my own intention to stalk and harass against to you at all.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 12-04-21 at 15:41.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 11:53   #83
TRExpertgamer
Muted

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
This is the textbook example of delusion. "People tell me that they are being/feeling harassed, but they are wrong cause I am not doing that".

You are either truly, truly oblivious to what you are doing and so disconnected from reality that you can't understand your actions or you are... lying. There's no third option.

I personally don't think that TRExpertgamer is intentionally malicious or harmful, I truly don't. They are just unaware of their actions and need to sit down, take a long break and reflect. Cause this behaviour is not okay and they need to realize that sooner rather than later since at this point it's a pattern that keeps on repeating.
You people are 100% right!!! THIS IS DEFINITELY NEVER MY INTENTION TO INFLICT ANY HARM AGAINST TO ANY OF YOU!!! I've waited so long enough for this to happen already!!! Even you all can realize how bored we've been feeling to play the last build of the games everyday as well as it's all on the internet to create walkthrough guides all over!!! That's why we finally deserve to play it too... I deserve to get all the praise as I'm already owing Ash all the amends he deserve to get from my mouth to his ears!!! I did that millions of times so it would be so kind enough for him to forgive me with all of that. I am sorry that he thought I was inflicting bad vibe pain against to him.. �������� I even love to finally have the chance to experience with all the differences with every detail this version of the game has from the final build to this alpha that deserves to finally be ready for all of us to have fun playing with it too. It's all of our world to live in what we want to have in our life regardless of all the final builds of the games we have been playing in the meantime everyday. That's what this whole story is about. And now it will be so kind for him or any of us to have the chance to release it anytime even now too because 1st of all, yes. I deserve to owe Ash amends do he just accept and absorb that with me. And 2nd of all, I never want Martin to feel at any position to feel so scared of me which made me feel so bad for him to feel that way. No. He shouldn't be feeling that way against me at all.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 31-03-21 at 12:03.
Old 31-03-21, 12:03   #84
UroshUchiha
Explorer

Just stop. Can you not understand what you are doing? How your previous past comments just make it worse? Can you?

You don't deserve any praise, the amount of spam you sent to Ash (and others) does not earn you any forgiveness. In your head it's maybe "If I send 100 emails I will be forgiven", but it does not work like that, you are literally harassing people.

Harassment does not equal to being a criminal mastermind who would break into someones home and physically hurt them or steal something. Stop thinking that's the definition of harassment. What you are doing is harassment. Your definition of the term is just wrong.

Nobody is bored, nobody is playing the games everyday or looking at the guides constantly. Maybe you do, but the rest of us don't.

Would it be cool to get long forgotten things? Yes, absolutely. But it's not life and death if we do not...
We are all here passionate people about this franchise, but you are clearly obsessed and have some issues that you need to work on.

Stop spamming people with texts, regardless of how much you want something cause you are only working towards never getting it. Martin literally deleted his account cause of you. Is that so difficult for you to understand? The person, who may have had plans to release this to the public literally decided not to and deleted his social media account just.because.of.you.

Last edited by UroshUchiha; 31-03-21 at 12:04.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 12:20   #85
TRExpertgamer
Muted

Quote:
Just stop. Can you not understand what you are doing? How your previous past comments just make it worse? Can you?

You don't deserve any praise, the amount of spam you sent to Ash (and others) does not earn you any forgiveness. In your head it's maybe "If I send 100 emails I will be forgiven", but it does not work like that, you are literally harassing people.

Harassment does not equal to being a criminal mastermind who would break into someones home and physically hurt them or steal something. Stop thinking that's the definition of harassment. What you are doing is harassment. Your definition of the term is just wrong.

Nobody is bored, nobody is playing the games everyday or looking at the guides constantly. Maybe you do, but the rest of us don't.

Would it be cool to get long forgotten things? Yes, absolutely. But it's not life and death if we do not...
We are all here passionate people about this franchise, but you are clearly obsessed and have some issues that you need to work on.

Stop spamming people with texts, regardless of how much you want something cause you are only working towards never getting it. Martin literally deleted his account cause of you. Is that so difficult for you to understand? The person, who may have had plans to release this to the public literally decided not to and deleted his social media account just.because.of.you.
I have no grudges against to anybody. I'm not harassing to scare him so he could take his own twitter down. The reason why he did that was because he just took everything what I said out of the context because he probably felt so scared of my encouraging reaction from what I was doing to expect about a great idea what he should do in this time anytime soon in the present or some time in the future because we kept still waiting for it to happen. It's a fact that we including me did made a sacrifice to keep on waiting constantly until whenever we did to see that the time is right for us to get access to it. I don't have any time to waste about this personal issue he kept rehashing to go back on doing something what he shouldn't do against to me from the past. I don't even want to start bringing up about it. I'm not even a conniver. It's best that I prevent that personal drama Ash was trying to create to set that type in motion against to my life which I cannot get myself involved with in so many personal reasons why I can't get myself involved with what Ash was talking to me about. He can't use any kind of power to dominate against me about what he was expecting what I should do next.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 31-03-21 at 16:48.
Old 31-03-21, 12:26   #86
UroshUchiha
Explorer

Again, I personally believe that you did not have malicious intentions, but your approach to things is wrong and too much.

I truly hope that with this experience you will finally learn the errors of your ways cause you have lost something that you wanted to get so much and you only have yourself to blame.

Martin shared those pictures of the disc on his own, he did not need your "encouragement" to even make the initial post now did he? What makes you think he needed an insane amount of your "positive vibes" to do more?

So yeah, I truly hope that now that you lost something you wanted for so long cause of your "positive vibes", you will finally sit down and learn from your mistakes and grow. Your positive vibes are maybe welcome to some people, but not to all. To people like Martin, Ash, myself and many others they are considered bombardment and mentally damaging.

It's fine to leave a comment or two about how excited you are, not a hundred. Leave people alone, no one needs hundreds of your or anyone else's comments in their daily lives.

EDIT: I only just now saw your caps lock comment cause it initially did not appear to me. No one thinks that you should die or go to jail. At least not that I saw here. Stop exaggerating the events that happened and stop using caps lock constantly. If you need medication, go take your medication cause clearly something is wrong now.

Last edited by UroshUchiha; 31-03-21 at 12:29.
Old 31-03-21, 12:29   #87
Caesum
Tomb Raider

Over 6 people here told you that your constant nagging and sending e-mails (over 40 to one person during one day with 30 minutes - 1 hour interval span between each) is a sign of harassment yet you keep on repeating the same delusions.

Your spam is not friendly or encouraging. It is just creepy.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 12:39   #88
ReH_
Student

I've blocked this person a long time ago, thinking he was just a troll or anything. But now i'm seeing is even worse. I can't believe because of this freak we won't be playing the early build of TR3.

Quote:

I personally don't think that TRExpertgamer is intentionally malicious or harmful, I truly don't.
Well, i can see why you think this guy is not malicious or anything, but i do remember in TR3 HD Remaster thread someone posting a picture of TRExpertgamer saying that he loves doing that. Sadly this picture was removed now.
Old 31-03-21, 12:46   #89
TRExpertgamer
Muted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
Over 6 people here told you that your constant nagging and sending e-mails (over 40 to one person during one day with 30 minutes - 1 hour interval span between each) is a sign of harassment yet you keep on repeating the same delusions.

Your spam is not friendly or encouraging. It is just creepy.
Guys I never have any bad conscious side of me to manipulate any of you. I know you people can still regardless finishing on chatting with what I was previously talking to you about which are the details with what this version of the game has in it. I couldn't even sleep enough LAST NIGHT because I was so worried for Ash to threaten the Hell out of me to put myself in to any sign of trouble which I'm never the type of person to ever afford to live in that type of drama at all!!! I cannot afford any trouble like that at all!!! Can we try finishing chatting about fun things I mentioned to you about before rather than talking about scariest threatening drama? Oh my god I even woke up from a nightmare about what the hell was happening to me?! 😨😨😨😨
Old 31-03-21, 12:47   #90
UroshUchiha
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReH_ View Post
Well, i can see why you think this guy is not malicious or anything, but i do remember in TR3 HD Remaster thread someone posting a picture of TRExpertgamer saying that he loves doing that. Sadly this picture was removed now.
I was present in that thread when that went down as well. But I mostly forgot about stuff that was specifically said back then so I forgot that comment. Now that you mention it I do vaguely remember something of the sort.

It all started with general delusion, same as here, and then it slowly but surely turned into open hostility and toxicity and that's where tlr online stepped in.

We are kinda seeing the unravelling happen now again in the last comment.

But yeah I am doing my best to see the "not malicious purposefully" side initially. Trying to maybe put it under the potential cultural differences, socially undeveloped person, chance of mental troubles label at the moment.