Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 01-05-18, 22:15   #371
RaiderJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peixoto View Post
Nope, Its still there

Must have not been pressing hard enough, it is still there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peixoto View Post
The only version ever supported is the multipatch. Just make yourself an iso. There are free tools to do it
That is true but the process is also a bit inconveniencing. You don't have to add support if you don't want to, your patcher your rules. However how difficult would it be for me to hack support for it into the ahk scripts? From my understanding, and I don't know why it was done this way, the house patch is actually a modified base T2 exe with level stats and wolf/bear AI fixed. In theory, making your script treat the house patch exe as a T2 standard one rather than gold one could fix the problem. Of course the house patch's exe is 7 KB bigger than the standard T2 exe (899 KB vs 892 KB) so there's no guarantee.
RaiderJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-18, 14:37   #372
Peixoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderJones View Post
Must have not been pressing hard enough, it is still there!

That is true but the process is also a bit inconveniencing. You don't have to add support if you don't want to, your patcher your rules. However how difficult would it be for me to hack support for it into the ahk scripts? From my understanding, and I don't know why it was done this way, the house patch is actually a modified base T2 exe with level stats and wolf/bear AI fixed. In theory, making your script treat the house patch exe as a T2 standard one rather than gold one could fix the problem. Of course the house patch's exe is 7 KB bigger than the standard T2 exe (899 KB vs 892 KB) so there's no guarantee.
Sent you an PM
Peixoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-18, 00:02   #373
Ewerton Pires

Will the loading screen, pause option, restart levem features added? When you select a level to load, there's an effect like a "fading" when exit main menu to load screen. This fading effect can be added too?
Ewerton Pires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-18, 01:04   #374
Peixoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewerton Pires View Post
Will the loading screen, pause option, restart levem features added? When you select a level to load, there's an effect like a "fading" when exit main menu to load screen. This fading effect can be added too?
Nope, just bugfixing from now on
Old 07-05-18, 10:54   #375
LaraThaRaider

Hi!

I downloaded the HD textures for TR2 and put them in the folder that the help.exe told me to put it in. I also enabled the mod through that, but nothing has changed when i start the game. Have i done something wrong?

(Mod link http://www.*****************/community...xturesmod.html)

[EDIT] Nvm, got it to work!

Last edited by LaraThaRaider; 07-05-18 at 10:58.
LaraThaRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-18, 17:19   #376
Ewerton Pires

Does anyone know where I can find the Tomb Raider II loading screens in HD?
All the pictures that I found are pixeled.
Ewerton Pires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 00:09   #377
RaiderJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewerton Pires View Post
Does anyone know where I can find the Tomb Raider II loading screens in HD?
All the pictures that I found are pixeled.
To have HD loading screens someone has to make them, and so far no one has tried. There are widescreen fixed ones though.

Anyways Peixoto, I found what appears the be a bug recently when playing T2. The cutscenes (the ones rendered in real time with in game models, not the pre-rendered FMVs) refuse to play. Often they're audio will still play. Also do you think you could update the MCI emulation to patch T3's ADPCM to add proper padding and alignment (as mentioned in the "New Remastered Soundtrack!!!" thread)?
RaiderJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-18, 03:35   #378
Peixoto

Quote:
I found what appears the be a bug recently when playing T2. The cutscenes (the ones rendered in real time with in game models, not the pre-rendered FMVs) refuse to play. Often they're audio will still play.
Any particular cutscene\configuration causes the bug. I can't reproduce it. Please post your error.log. This one is probably going to be hard to fix

Quote:
do you think you could update the MCI emulation to patch T3's ADPCM to add proper padding and alignment (as mentioned in the "New Remastered Soundtrack!!!" thread)?
Sorry, no new features from now on, just bugfixing

Last edited by Peixoto; 20-05-18 at 05:14.
Old 09-06-18, 14:10   #379
Lavender

does this work with the iOS version, macbook? I got it from the AppStore
Lavender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 14:27   #380
LuckyEdge10

I downloaded the Peixoto's patch and downloaded TR2 iOS textures...what I have to do now?

I knew that they only work with Tomb2Fix, so I download it too.

I placed the dumps and replacement folders into the Tomb2Fix folder, but when I open the Tomb2Fix.exe, FMVs do not work and HD textures neither.

UPDATE: When I open Tomb2Fix, a file named error appears in the Tomb2Fix folder. It says:

"Failed to create the IDirect3DDevice Interface 2147942487 - D3DERR_INVALIDPARAMS

Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw::CreateSurface
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::QueryInterface
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DTexture2::GetHandle
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DTexture2::Release
"

What does that mean? What do I have to do to fix this?

UPDATE 2: ALL DONE!

What I did to make the textures appear, is creating the Texture folder in Documents/Games/TombRaider2/mods and putting dumps and replacement folders in it.

Then, I activated the mod from the help window and all works right now.

Last edited by LuckyEdge10; 12-07-18 at 18:43.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote