Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 27-03-19, 19:03   #91
RAID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
Sure let's all start pretending that Core has made 0 mistakes and their games are not a buggy mess made out of hacks. Not to mention the NSFW nonsense scattered around there too.

In terms of gameplay Core games were good back then sure but if they try shoving the same kind of gameplay again ( lever → door → lever → door → repeat 90 times → level end)
To be fair, I would much rather have 'lever → door → lever → door → repeat 90 times → level end' instead of 'ledge hopping→ ledge hopping→ ledge hopping→ ledge hopping→ repeat 1372 times → level end'

Just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
I'm pretty sure all those words were directed to Eidos for making them make yet another TR after TLR
Also, who cares if they used swears in their code? I do too sometimes when I'm pissed (even though I rename them afterwards)
IMHO, if that is the case then it's good that the series was taken from them. If what you're saying is the reason for the vulgar wording in the code, the it shows they were tired or making the games - thus they wouldn't give their 100%.

Last edited by RAID; 27-03-19 at 19:13.
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-19, 05:01   #92
LateRaider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEntireAmazon View Post
ALL HAIL THE REAL LARA CROFT!
i hardly wanna hear anything out of you, who's said islamophobic things and tried to defend the homophobe who wanted to physically harm people who like to think reboot lara is a lesbian.

angel of darkness, kurtis, and the lara x kurtis pairing all deserve a better person in charge of them as opposed to you.

that's not even addressing the untagged nsfw you and your fellow lartis fans constantly used to post. i really loved that time kurtis naked in the shower was posted and on my dash without an #nsfw tag, or your blog being marked for adults only.

let's not even get into how if you feel "wronged", you summon all your fellow lartis cronies to back you up like you can't fight your own battles. why do you need to sic your attack dogs on everyone when you don't get your way? why can't you and your sister just sit in your corners and enjoy your things and rebuke who specifically come for you? instead, you go out of your way to be victimized. you're a strong, self-sufficient adult woman, act like it.

aod is good, kurtis is good, lartis is good, your creativity and fan works are good... but you are not.

ok bye

Last edited by LateRaider; 28-03-19 at 05:10.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-19, 07:09   #93
FreakRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
i hardly wanna hear anything out of you, who's said islamophobic things and tried to defend the homophobe who wanted to physically harm people who like to think reboot lara is a lesbian.

angel of darkness, kurtis, and the lara x kurtis pairing all deserve a better person in charge of them as opposed to you.

that's not even addressing the untagged nsfw you and your fellow lartis fans constantly used to post. i really loved that time kurtis naked in the shower was posted and on my dash without an #nsfw tag, or your blog being marked for adults only.

let's not even get into how if you feel "wronged", you summon all your fellow lartis cronies to back you up like you can't fight your own battles. why do you need to sic your attack dogs on everyone when you don't get your way? why can't you and your sister just sit in your corners and enjoy your things and rebuke who specifically come for you? instead, you go out of your way to be victimized. you're a strong, self-sufficient adult woman, act like it.

aod is good, kurtis is good, lartis is good, your creativity and fan works are good... but you are not.

ok bye
lmfao i am done ily
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote