www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 20-08-14, 16:42   #5041
LoveWillSaveUs
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
@Lovewillsaveus (I like your username )
Haha, Pyramid Head in that is my cousin. He's a cool dude once you get to meet him.

Just be careful around him.. he's a little.. drastic..
=) Thanks!
And I'll make sure to be careful around him! *grabs axe* Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
I did too, but oh well. The 'fog' world was dripping with atmosphere which hasn't been seen in a long time so that made up for it in some part.

Strange, though I'm not surprised. I have one of the original copies of AOD for PS2 which are supposed to be littered with game breaking bugs and I never have encountered any... I guess it just depends on luck. Though it is funny how individual copies of the game on the same platform can vary in quality. Wonder how that happens?
Yes the atmosphere was gorgeous!

Same is with Batman Arkham Origins I encountered very few bugs but a couple of my friends ran into game breaking ones. Strange.
Old 20-08-14, 17:04   #5042
Linoshi Croft
Legend

I think more people would of liked Downpour if it was polished up to a higher standard. It constantly stuttered and lagged throughout and was plauaged with constant technical issues which probably caused most players not to even finish it from pure irrattation.
Old 20-08-14, 17:21   #5043
LoveWillSaveUs
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
I think more people would of liked Downpour if it was polished up to a higher standard. It constantly stuttered and lagged throughout and was plauaged with constant technical issues which probably caused most players not to even finish it from pure irrattation.
Hm the only technical issues I had was lagging a bit in the underground fogged subway, the shovel not appearing for one of the puzzles and the (rare) enemy that just skirts around me and won't come at me. Other than that I really can't say I encountered any other glitches, and none that were gamebreaking.
Old 20-08-14, 17:26   #5044
Linoshi Croft
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWillSaveUs View Post
Hm the only technical issues I had was lagging a bit in the underground fogged subway, the shovel not appearing for one of the puzzles and the (rare) enemy that just skirts around me and won't come at me. Other than that I really can't say I encountered any other glitches, and none that were gamebreaking.
What system were you playing on? I played on the PS3 and the lag was constant. It calmed down alot in inside but it was still there. However, outside it was consistently noticeable and just plain annoying.
Old 20-08-14, 17:36   #5045
LoveWillSaveUs
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
What system were you playing on? I played on the PS3 and the lag was constant. It calmed down alot in inside but it was still there. However, outside it was consistently noticeable and just plain annoying.
Xbox 360.
Old 21-08-14, 01:14   #5046
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

The Swedish Radio Transmission

Source
Quote:
P.T., the brilliant playable trailer for Silent Hills, continues to deservedly attract obsessive study. One of the demo's mysteries is a radio transmission in a foreign language. If these fans are correct, it's in Swedish, and seems to make a major revelation about the game.

Not sure how I feel about this..
Old 21-08-14, 01:18   #5047
jajay119
Tomb Raider

I seriously hope that's not how Kojima and Del Toro are gonna play this. It would be extremely disappointment and in all honesty would feel like a cop out. It wouldn't even make sense in the context of the series. Yes,there's been hints at that but it's always been firmly understood as a joke. Let's hope this is the same. Not sure why it was in swedish :/
Old 21-08-14, 01:22   #5048
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
I seriously hope that's not how Kojima and Del Toro are gonna play this. It would be extremely disappointment and in all honesty would feel like a cop out. It wouldn't even make sense in the context of the series. Yes,there's been hints at that but it's always been firmly understood as a joke. Let's hope this is the same. Not sure why it was in swedish :/
Completely agree..
I mean... Aliens?..

GTFO of Silent Hill.

Thankfully! This P.T. isn't an actual representation of the final game!
Old 21-08-14, 01:26   #5049
Babou
Professor

Given that it's i swedish I believe that it's an easter egg to the alien endings from all the silent hills. Kojima is one to make obscure easter eggs and references etc. I don't think he intended the game to be 'solved' as quickly as it has been. Maybe it was a clue as to the games 'true identity'.
Old 21-08-14, 01:28   #5050
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babou View Post
Given that it's i swedish I believe that it's an easter egg to the alien endings from all the silent hills. Kojima is one to make obscure easter eggs and references etc. I don't think he intended the game to be 'solved' as quickly as it has been. Maybe it was a clue as to the games 'true identity'.
That's actually pretty good explanation
I didn't think of it like that..

I wonder if there are any other easter eggs in the game