www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 07-08-19, 12:18   #30831
matrix54
Tomb Raider

Not DLC for RE2?

I want an Ada campaign.
Old 07-08-19, 12:20   #30832
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Something is going to be announced by Capcom at Gamescom and my money's on Resident Evil 3 R3make! We will finally see what happened between Jill and Nemesis in that Shower Room. I do not want RE8 to be announced before R3make or a Third Revelations title neither for that matter, I think the Revelations series is done for now, if we do not hear R3make news and instead hear RE8 news or REV3 news I would be severely disappointed. RE8 should release after R3make however; I favor both first person and third person camera angles for RE8, the option to choose would be nice.
Don't get me wrong, I would be so glad to have RE3 remake next. I just felt we're very lucky to have RE2 remake in the first place that two remakes in a row seems luxurious and I also like to vary pleasures.
I like you're idea to chose our camera angles as options in RE8.

By the way I totally understand your need. I mean, I would be over the moon if we have Tomb Raider II Remake before TR12.

Last edited by Chamayoo; 07-08-19 at 12:23.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 12:35   #30833
TR1249
Archaeologist

What if they would put a hint for RE8 in RE3 remake? Just a little shing that could show future events
Old 07-08-19, 13:26   #30834
rewak
Professor

It's not gonna be RE3 or RE8. They're inviting people to test the game in September, you don't have a public test for a single player game, you have a public test for a multiplayer focused game. Plus it's Capcom. Expect a Switch port of Umbrella Corps.
rewak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 14:30   #30835
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

If it's a multiplayer focused game then my bet is Resident Evil outbreak revival, which again is the last thing I wanted.

Still not entirely sold that is what they're doing though, they can't be so dumb to not jump in the R3make bandwagon with all the hype for a RE3 remake that is flowing around. RE3 is a potential cashcow just like RE2 is, I doubt they will instead focus on other not so profitable games instead of flowing with the currents.

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 07-08-19 at 14:41.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-19, 18:48   #30836
Heisenberg
Explorer

Just replayed the Claire campaign on Resi2remake... damn this game is aging like fine wine. Loved every second of it.
Old 09-08-19, 05:00   #30837
domino92
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewak View Post
It's not gonna be RE3 or RE8. They're inviting people to test the game in September, you don't have a public test for a single player game, you have a public test for a multiplayer focused game. Plus it's Capcom. Expect a Switch port of Umbrella Corps.
Says who?
Old 09-08-19, 19:24   #30838
DragonSlayer
Professor

Has anyone gotten the DLC trophy for killing all the zombies in the petrol station, I haven't gotten it yet, on my last attempt which was a couple of months ago I made it to 77 zombies before being killed.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 20:04   #30839
Grizzly Bear
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
Has anyone gotten the DLC trophy for killing all the zombies in the petrol station, I haven't gotten it yet, on my last attempt which was a couple of months ago I made it to 77 zombies before being killed.
Back in April I tried many times but I've always died, but I have to admit I'm not too good at aiming/shooting in general...
One day I will beat it, that's one of my life goals to achieve in the future

By the way I wish there were a couple more Ghost Survivors levels like that one, or maybe one randomized that could offer some replayability (for example maybe one as Marvin in the Police station or one as Annette or Birkin in the lab).

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 09-08-19 at 20:07.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 22:07   #30840
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54 View Post
Not DLC for RE2?

I want an Ada campaign.
Well.. they could have done this if they went with the more realistic B scenario death scene instead of her falling down a massive pit (OG Leon A)

I would love some Ada based DLC though, proper scenarios instead of the arcade themed Survivors

I'd also love a minigame with multiple players (Leon, Claire, Ada, Hunk, Chris) something along the lines of RE3 Mercs or Extreme Battle..
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote