www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 14-01-20, 21:29   #31841
matrix54
Tomb Raider

It honestly does remind me of RE6. I also kinda dislike that it’s hard for me to identify any of the locations in the game. While it’s no Spencer Mansion or RPD, I can’t says what’s what here.

Last edited by matrix54; 15-01-20 at 13:30.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-20, 21:47   #31842
ESCachuli
Professor

Hospital confirmed at least. Also the courtyard behind the bar, you can see the Kids painting (I dont know how it is called even in spanish)
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 00:01   #31843
Jill Lover
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54 View Post
It honestly doesnít remind me of RE6. I also kinda dislike that itís hard for me to identify any of the locations in the game. While itís no Spencer Mansion or RPD, I canít says whatís what here.
You can see the train station. The bar and stagla gas station. I remember The theather in the original with aBiohazard 4D poster. I hope we get The mercenaries Mode epilogues and the boutique key with at least 5 costumes.
Old 15-01-20, 01:13   #31844
trfan16
Archaeologist

This looks so good! It looks like Nemesis will have more tricks up his sleeve this time around. I wonder if he will be more relentless than the OG RE3? Kind of like how they made Mr. X more relentless in RE2make. In the OG RE3, you could actually kill Nemesis and he would leave you alone until the next scripted encounter. The game will definitely be creepy AF playing the first time around without know when Nemesis will pop up.

It looks like they are also expanding Murphy and Tyrell's role in RE3make as well. Similar to Marvin in RE2make. In the original, both characters only had like 3 lines before being dying. It also looks like Carlos and the UBCS will enter the RPD at some point. I wonder how they will handle the RPD in this game considering the events were a couple days prior to RE2? There should be less carnage than the RE2make RPD.
trfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 01:20   #31845
Uzi master
Relic Hunter

I really hope they keep the ability to actually fight him off this time round.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 05:41   #31846
Felix Kroft
Hobbyist

I like the trailer, the design of Nemesis, and hunters, but i'm afraid that most of nemesis encounters might be heavily scripted ; /
To the point that there's no tension anymore when nemesis pops up in some Hollywood pre-planned scenario.

Anyone else getting bad vibes from the trailer?
Old 15-01-20, 07:38   #31847
Miharu
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Kroft View Post
I like the trailer, the design of Nemesis, and hunters, but i'm afraid that most of nemesis encounters might be heavily scripted ; /
To the point that there's no tension anymore when nemesis pops up in some Hollywood pre-planned scenario.
I’m sure they’ll be scripted encounters but I think they already confirmed in an interview that Nemesis will be more unpredictable than Mr. X in terms of un-scripted gameplay, meaning more random encounters !

Last edited by Miharu; 15-01-20 at 07:40.
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 10:52   #31848
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider

They’ve confirmed that Nemesis can pop up anywhere at anytime. There will be scripted fights, that’s a given. I do like the fact that we’ll be on the edge of our seats the whole time not knowing when he’ll turn up.

I’m actually liking his design a lot more now that we’ve seen him in game. The images didn’t do him justice at all. I’m looking forward to this more than I was for RE2E.

Last edited by Lara_Fan1; 15-01-20 at 10:55.
Lara_Fan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 11:28   #31849
Jill Lover
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
Theyíve confirmed that Nemesis can pop up anywhere at anytime. There will be scripted fights, thatís a given. I do like the fact that weíll be on the edge of our seats the whole time not knowing when heíll turn up.

Iím actually liking his design a lot more now that weíve seen him in game. The images didnít do him justice at all. Iím looking forward to this more than I was for RE2E.
Jill looks amazing. Is anyone feeling her VA too?
Old 15-01-20, 11:45   #31850
noonbob
Professor

^^ I'm loving her VA, She sounds like an evolved Remake 1 Jill.

I still do not like Nemesis'seses look.

But Jill looks great, Still see hints of Milla J everytime
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote