www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-19, 23:39   #511
LaraCablara
Professor
 
LaraCablara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,247
Default

Hi guys, if anyone with Super Mario Maker 2 wants some levels to play my ID is C96-F62-NXF. Far cry from the glory of my Tomb Raider level editing days but I had a lot of fun with these
LaraCablara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-19, 08:56   #512
Zelda master
Tomb Raider
 
Zelda master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,656
Default

I'll check it out one of these days, haven't touched the game in a few weeks, been busy, so hopefully tomorrow I can play again.
__________________
Next year this time when I'm playing it (Bayonetta3) on Xbone-Mr GaGa–eventually
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 15:25   #513
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,238
Default

So my controller finally started the drifting thing. I hope they fixed this with newer controllers because this is bull****. I’ve barely been using my Switch, I started using it when Sword and Shield came out now the controller is drifting.
__________________
“Sometimes the courage of one person can outweigh the cowardice of others.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 15:35   #514
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraCablara View Post
Hi guys, if anyone with Super Mario Maker 2 wants some levels to play my ID is C96-F62-NXF. Far cry from the glory of my Tomb Raider level editing days but I had a lot of fun with these
Oh, I register you right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
So my controller finally started the drifting thing. I hope they fixed this with newer controllers because this is bull****. I’ve barely been using my Switch, I started using it when Sword and Shield came out now the controller is drifting.
I'm sad to know it ! I hope it will not happen to me, or the later possible !
__________________
Spider alert in Open Chat ! Poor arachnophobic souls : do not enter !

Last edited by Chamayoo; 22-12-19 at 15:40.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 16:01   #515
LaraCablara
Professor
 
LaraCablara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Oh, I register you right now


I'm sad to know it ! I hope it will not happen to me, or the later possible !
Thanks .

Its super hard to find a balance between challenging and frustrating, so lemme know if you think any part of the levels should have been easier.

Also, Nintendo fixes drift problems for free. There is a link on their website where you can get a shipping label to print.
LaraCablara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 16:09   #516
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I'm sad to know it ! I hope it will not happen to me, or the later possible !
I hope it doesn’t either. Mines wasn’t even a month of use lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraCablara View Post
.

Also, Nintendo fixes drift problems for free. There is a link on their website where you can get a shipping label to print.
Thanks for letting me know this. I’m going to go do that straight away. I hope once they fix it it doesn’t start again. Why haven’t they released updated controllers with the issue fixed?
__________________
“Sometimes the courage of one person can outweigh the cowardice of others.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 16:12   #517
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraCablara View Post
Thanks .

Its super hard to find a balance between challenging and frustrating, so lemme know if you think any part of the levels should have been easier.
I played your first three levels in a row, and I think you spot it right. It was sometimes challenging but never frustrating. The level in the library was generous through, but that was pleasant.
Yet I have some other levels from you to play !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraCablara View Post
Also, Nintendo fixes drift problems for free. There is a link on their website where you can get a shipping label to print.
Good news !
__________________
Spider alert in Open Chat ! Poor arachnophobic souls : do not enter !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-20, 15:49   #518
Johnnay
Tomb Raider
 
Johnnay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cupertino
Posts: 18,892
Default

And no one wanted to post the fact that 160,000 Nintendo accounts got hacked

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...U&ceid=AU%3Aen

Is yours one of them
__________________
I believe, I called you a bitch, bitch: Quinn to Sheila
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-20, 16:48   #519
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
And no one wanted to post the fact that 160,000 Nintendo accounts got hacked

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...U&ceid=AU%3Aen

Is yours one of them
Hope not ! Thanks to warning us !
__________________
Spider alert in Open Chat ! Poor arachnophobic souls : do not enter !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-20, 23:02   #520
Johnnay
Tomb Raider
 
Johnnay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cupertino
Posts: 18,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Hope not ! Thanks to warning us !
At least you should change your password for the time
Being
__________________
I believe, I called you a bitch, bitch: Quinn to Sheila
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 18:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.