www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 11-08-21, 09:30   #1
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Arrow Returning To A Previous Part Of High Security Compound After Obtaining Your Guns

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-NE557nGw

You begin this level without any guns, which means that you are initially unable to kill any enemies directly. It is possible for the prisoners to kill the MP Guards, and for the MP Guards to kill the prisoners, but this doesn't show on your statistics as kills performed by you. It is also possible for you to kill prisoners and MP Guards with water, lasers and doors, but this too doesn't show on the statistics as kills being performed by you. There are Pistols and a Desert Eagle near the end of the level, as well as a Grenade Launcher which counts as one of the secrets. By the time you obtain these guns, you have already travelled a long way and there are only a total of sixteen kills which can possibly be done by you; a prisoner, two dogs, a Machine Gun, and twelve MP Guards.

Normally, it wouldn't be possible to backtrack and kill any other enemies. However, I was curious as to whether there might be some way of glitching back to a previous part of the level and helping yourself to some more kills. It didn't take me long to realise that there's a Crawl Bug which does enable you to return to a previous part of the level and perform another nine kills, upping your potential total to twenty five. There are three prisoners, two MP Guards and four Machine Guns that can be killed by you if you use this glitch to backtrack. In this video, I show the glitch in action, as well as the kills that can be performed if you do backtrack. It would've been great if there was a way of backtracking to the very beginning of the level, as this would result in you being able to perform even more kills. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any way of making this possible. None the less, it was still nice to at least be able to backtrack as far as I did, and I hope that you find this useful.
Old 11-08-21, 16:42   #2
Frceghst8
Historian

Huh, sounds interesting. To bad my internet is acting up right now or I'd watch the video.
Frceghst8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-21, 17:06   #3
Greenapple968
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frceghst8 View Post
Huh, sounds interesting. To bad my internet is acting up right now or I'd watch the video.
Don't worry about watching the video if your internet is playing up; you can check the video out when your internet is working better.
Old 11-08-21, 20:32   #4
Frceghst8
Historian

Actually, I just found out that some idiot blacklisted me from YouTube.
Frceghst8 is offline   Reply With Quote