Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 29-11-13, 16:25   #21
Titak

Oh, too bad.

Well, at least there's still some goodies and we do have the Levelbase Calendar.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-13, 19:20   #22
Mytly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
This banner will take you to all the needed information
Aww, it's not a full calendar? Oh well, 'quiz', 'contest' and 'presents' - all those are very good words indeed. Looking forward to the quiz tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
We were also all a bit sad, when we realized that there won't be a TRForge-calendar this year, due to lack of time/motivation.
Somehow time just passed WAY too fast
We learned from it though, and so I'm sure we will start preparing things for 2014 MUCH MUCH earlier next year. Don't think that this new concept marks the end of TRForge-adventcalendars

On a more happy note:
The team at laraslevelbase DID manage to fill 24 days with all kinds of goodies.
http://advent.laraslevelbase.org/
Glad to know the TR Forge calendar is only on hiatus, not dead.

And thanks for linking to the Levelbase calendar.
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-13, 07:11   #23
vimmers

http://trforge.net/advent/2013/index-en.php
are only to the 4 advent sundays
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-13, 15:17   #24
mysterycat

Unhappy

Nothing of levels of xmas What day have xmas levels on the LBAdventskalender?
mysterycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-13, 22:22   #25
mysterycat

Thumbs down

sorry for double post.
What happened with the levels of xmas? This year's calendar is empty of xmas levels? 7 days of nothing xmas levels what a pity. I'm very sad for this year calendar
mysterycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-13, 22:34   #26
Dustie

It's only been 7 days, so there might still be some.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13, 02:32   #27
EssGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterycat View Post
sorry for double post.
What happened with the levels of xmas? This year's calendar is empty of xmas levels? 7 days of nothing xmas levels what a pity. I'm very sad for this year calendar
Excuse me. Just a little perspective here. The spirit of an advent calendar is to have a window to open each day preceding xmas revealing an image, a poem, a story or a small gift. The current calendars I think will tick all those boxes by the time we reach Xmas. Granted in previous years, the community has been blessed with a wealth of xmas levels incorporated in these concepts, I don't think its fair to 'expect' a big number of levels every year. Hopefully you will be more appreciative of the overall calendar once all the doors of the calendar are revealed.

What's really a pity is to read posts like this whining that there are no levels so far. How about some positive comments about the things that have been given freely besides levels, which may have taken just as much effort as building a level.
EssGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13, 03:24   #28
Ceamonks890

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterycat View Post
sorry for double post.
How about you show some actual respect towards the people who put how many hours into the content offered to you and learn to realize that there are more to these advent calenders, outside of releasing levels every year?

Look, I've been disappointed by the lack of new levels to play too so far. But that doesn't mean I'm not grateful for what the folks at Lara's Levelbase have provided(I'm sure the texture and object packs generously offered from EssGee and Masha for example, will be put to good use by the community.) Besides, I'm sure there will be some levels released soon enough. Just be patient
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13, 06:24   #29
RaiderZ33
Inactive

Starting to really look forward to this month. I haven't felt this way about the Christmas season in a LOOONG time.
RaiderZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13, 15:42   #30
matrix54

You can't blame them. To be fair, this is a community based around creating games for people to play.

Personally, I'm looking forward to all the TRLE-based goodness, whether I use/play it or not. It's nice to see the community alive and thriving in some way, and I appreciate the no editor based things reveal. I bet a lot of people get a lot of use out of those recipes.

But, yeah... we're a level editing community. The disappointment is to be expected. Christmas levels are quite fun and we haven't seen one this year.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote