www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-22, 07:26   #101
UroshUchiha
Explorer
 
UroshUchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Serbia
Posts: 730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimlessThunder View Post
Where can I find it? Do you have a link? Thanks in advance.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/otVoWawg
Put it inside of your content/534307EC/00000002/ location in Xenia and you should have access to Fashion Winner and People's Choice outfits during the outfit selection screen.
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-22, 07:56   #102
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
https://pixeldrain.com/u/otVoWawg
Put it inside of your content/534307EC/00000002/ location in Xenia and you should have access to Fashion Winner and People's Choice outfits during the outfit selection screen.
Awesome! Thank you so much!
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-22, 12:26   #103
MachoBroccoli
Hobbyist
 
MachoBroccoli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Al Dente Clubhouse, Venice
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
https://pixeldrain.com/u/otVoWawg
Put it inside of your content/534307EC/00000002/ location in Xenia and you should have access to Fashion Winner and People's Choice outfits during the outfit selection screen.
Ah fab! I couldn't find those costumes when I tried looking around for the DLC files. Would you be happy for me to add this to my DLC pack?
MachoBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-22, 13:14   #104
UroshUchiha
Explorer
 
UroshUchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Serbia
Posts: 730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoBroccoli View Post
Ah fab! I couldn't find those costumes when I tried looking around for the DLC files. Would you be happy for me to add this to my DLC pack?
Please do, make the package complete. Unless there's something else missing that I'm not aware of.
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 21:24   #105
Delroj
Hobbyist
 
Delroj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
https://pixeldrain.com/u/otVoWawg
Put it inside of your content/534307EC/00000002/ location in Xenia and you should have access to Fashion Winner and People's Choice outfits during the outfit selection screen.
I put in that folder but still doesn't appear, is exactly on that folder or should it be inside of another one?

Last edited by Delroj; 16-06-22 at 00:39.
Delroj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-22, 07:27   #106
UroshUchiha
Explorer
 
UroshUchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Serbia
Posts: 730
Default

You need to "extract" the contents of that "AC0089F81B621CD0E0C156B6176EFCC6C844705D53" archive. Imagine it as a zip for xbox format.

Get the extractor here: https://pixeldrain.com/u/oEjLEdmz
Drag and drop AC0089F81B621CD0E0C156B6176EFCC6C844705D53 ontop of wxPirs.exe
And extract pack20.000 to content/534307EC/00000002/AC0089F81B621CD0E0C156B6176EFCC6C844705D53/
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-22, 15:01   #107
Delroj
Hobbyist
 
Delroj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
You need to "extract" the contents of that "AC0089F81B621CD0E0C156B6176EFCC6C844705D53" archive. Imagine it as a zip for xbox format.

Get the extractor here: https://pixeldrain.com/u/oEjLEdmz
Drag and drop AC0089F81B621CD0E0C156B6176EFCC6C844705D53 ontop of wxPirs.exe
And extract pack20.000 to content/534307EC/00000002/AC0089F81B621CD0E0C156B6176EFCC6C844705D53/
Thanks
Delroj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-22, 20:33   #108
Larson_1988
Tomb Raider
 
Larson_1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norway
Posts: 10,279
Default

Are there any updates on this?
Larson_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-22, 01:07   #109
Mokono
Relic Hunter
 
Mokono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Perú
Posts: 8,804
Default

I hope the also bring the PSP exclusive outfits and multiplayer for Legend.
Mokono is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 20:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.