Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Software Development

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-13, 18:18   #21
bekim

Not sure if you noticed in the other thread..........

But seriously I would be awesome , if you could make a patch that disable the CROSSBOW bolt shatter and make it stick in the wall collision Like TR3 Instead.

The patches are awesome , I can't stop having fun with them <3
Old 29-01-13, 18:20   #22
HeinzFritz

There is an absurd issue with the flyby camera with code bit 5 selected (flyby camera follows Lara when she is moving). The problem is that the camera's focus is on her feet and the canvas has a bad balance and is discomposed, which makes this, otherwise useful setting, possible only from a considerable distance.
I wonder if this default camera setting could be raised so the focus will be Lara's head? All experiments I made in this direction have proven fruitless.
Old 29-01-13, 18:31   #23
-Roli-

I'm so glad to the latest patch (too). Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwmte View Post
Yes, however, effect is not too noticeable, because only bright heightmap zones are affected. I will try to modify rendering pipeline, so effect will be more noticeable (currently TR4 engine does 2-pass rendering, and I will try to add third pass for bumpmap shadows).
Great, can't wait!
Already wanted to use your DOT3 on my Revelations IV project, but the bump looked good in the bright areas only, and the flare doesn't affected well. So this fix will be amazing!

Last edited by -Roli-; 29-01-13 at 18:32.
Old 29-01-13, 18:32   #24
teme9

btw... Any idea if the Opaque bloodsprite effect would be possible to transfer from trep to flep? It is one the patches which I truly love. It makes a huge difference in the blood (is it jelly or blood )
Old 29-01-13, 18:33   #25
Caesum

Minecart is impossible I understand? Oh well.

How about making something with objects that flashes(I mean disappear and reappear again) if they are several rooms beyond Lara? It's very irritating, especially when you have big objects!
Old 29-01-13, 19:07   #26
Tombraider95

wow thank you very much. This will defo come in handy.

So we can request patches? What can't you do?
Old 29-01-13, 19:20   #27
ggctuk

Wow, that's sure a lot of patches you've got up and running already!

Is that Teeth Spikes behaviour patch the same as the original Old School Teeth Spikes 1 patch, or does it incorporate anything from the original patch 2 or 3?

Last edited by ggctuk; 29-01-13 at 20:31.
Old 29-01-13, 22:46   #28
GeckoKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by teme9 View Post
btw... Any idea if the Opaque bloodsprite effect would be possible to transfer from trep to flep? It is one the patches which I truly love. It makes a huge difference in the blood (is it jelly or blood )
Or rather, use the inverse multiply mode
Old 29-01-13, 22:58   #29
Lwmte

I have updated patch set (green link in the first post of this thread), now clear menu backgrounds should support fog bulbs (before they were invisible in inventory background).

As for distance fog, it seems that TRNG intercepts this value when entering menus and forces it to certain value (I guess that it is done to prevent inventory item pollution with fog on low distance fog values), that's why there is no distance fog in menu backgrounds.
Old 29-01-13, 23:37   #30
Delta

Thanks for this patch Lwmte
It's not important but the electricity continues to move a bit in the menus with this patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teme9 View Post
It's included in the "GFX1 Customizer" patch I'm working on, unlike TREP you can also choose the render type
Closed Thread