Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 09-12-18, 16:50   #261
Titak

Great card, psiko!

Happy Holidays!
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-18, 23:46   #262
Crazyboy124

That card looks really good

Hope you had a good christmas
Crazyboy124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-19, 19:00   #263
Reggie

Just started this game. Finished first level. Am I playing a Salvador Dali painting?

Some of the jumps could dowith being less difficult, the one where you have to jump to the balcony opposite the creature you just destroyed took a fair few attempts I think because the balcony around the ledge needed too much clearance to avoid hitting an invisible wall. That's my only complaint, it really is a work of art. I will probably keep a walkthrough on hand though so I can work out the tougher bits of platforming.

Last edited by Reggie; 19-01-19 at 19:02.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-19, 09:53   #264
psiko

Thank you all

@Reggie, thank you, Salvador Dalì is one of my favourite painters, and, as well as De Chirico, you'll find a lof of references to his paintings De Chirico's metaphysical world inspired my HyperUranium (the world of Ideas) settings, you'll reach it toward the half of season 1 of Hypersquare
psiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-19, 13:09   #265
psiko

Happy St. Valentine's day And Happy Lara's Birthday
To celebrate, as usual since some years, here it comes a Valentine Postcard from HyperSquare

Here you find a printable version, it's 10x15 cms at 300 dpi
http://psikobit.com/NO-related/Img/Valentine2019.jpg

Enjoy!
Ant.
Old 14-02-19, 13:17   #266
bigfoot

Great card as always Psiko .
And happy birthday to Lara's too.
She looks so young for an 51 years old lady (14/02/1968 normally ??)
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-19, 04:15   #267
Alisa97

I got it!
Your lara is So charming and graceful!
Alisa97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-19, 17:59   #268
psiko

Thank you, guys now I am taking a short break from trle, only to come back more inspired in few days/weeks on April I will show a gameplay vid
Old 27-11-19, 19:54   #269
psiko

the break was longer than expected
Anyhow, today is my 19th anniversary since I bought trChronicles with the trle disk in the year 2000, I started editing the exact moment I reached home (I painted my own custom textures since the beginning -very poorly executed, lol - and realized a never released level in few days while reading the manual) So, I celebrate 19 years of tomb raider level editing, today

to celebrate, here are two screen from the level of HyerSquare I am working on at the moment

She is wearing the "Princess of the Fables" outfit, and many new outfits she will wear in the third season of HS This outfit was inspired/modelled around a fantasy outfit of a game I found on the internet, but then completely changed or so, to fit my needs.

As usual, I am using 3dsmax as world editor, ngle for triggers/gameplay/script and basic geometry, and meta2tr to import my ideas in a working level

I have 7 levels almost finished, and other 6 or 7 are to be done I look for a 2022 release of the whole game Your savegames from season 1+2 already released, will work fine with this third season, but I will provide mine nonetheless, to start season 3 without having to replay everything

Season 3 will be released as stand alone, it will be few GBs, and will be released also together with s1+2 (so two versions, the second one will be inside the complete game as a whole: for this occasion the entire game will be re-named) But it is too early to worry about any release concern

I hope you like the screens...
Enjoy!
Old 27-11-19, 20:45   #270
TOMBR6

Any screen from HS' universe mesmerize me...
and now it’s even scary to think about what we would lose if psiko didn’t buy a TR5 CD 19 years ago!
congrats with 19 anniversary of amazing tr-building!
I wish you good luck and wish you never get tired of building new levels. and fewer breaks - both large and small wish you too
TOMBR6 is offline   Reply With Quote