www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 23-02-22, 04:05   #1
Survivor42
Hobbyist

Default Lara's hair color in SotTR and RotTR.

So, a few days ago, I was playing the forge DLC from Shadow of the Tomb Raider and I noticed that due to the orange lighting coming from the molten lava, Lara's hair appeared blonde or if I describe more accurately, a mixture of golden and brown. That got me wandering if it is possible to mod Lara's hair to some different color? I didn't find any hair color mods but I found a lot of other types of mods like outfits, face, eyes and even armpits. But these are all texture mods. Is it even possible to mod Lara's hair because of the "Purehair" physics they have? If there is any such mod available foe RotTR, SotTR or even TR 2013, please let me know.

btw, I do like the color and details of her hair but wanted to try out something new. G-drive Link for the image( sorry for low quality) :-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8n...ew?usp=sharing
Survivor42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-22, 07:56   #2
Vaskito
Tomb Raider

Ye, it's a weird lighting interecation. I actually took a pic of it

I believe there may be many mods of the kind available, however IDK where to find them, as I don't like to mod the games I play
Old 24-02-22, 11:46   #3
Survivor42
Hobbyist

I actually talked to a modder about this and as it turns out it was exactly what I suspected, Purehair. The game uses a base texture on Lara's head and 30000 individually rendered hair strands over it. While the base texture can be changed, the strands will remain same. This was literally the only mod I was interested in adding to the game.
Survivor42 is offline   Reply With Quote