www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Last Revelation

Old 12-03-19, 15:03   #11
berrywindow321
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Funny ! Not so long time ago, I was so inspired imaging a remake of Angkor Wat.
Looking forward to it, so much nostalgia about these levels (Angkor Wat was my very first Classic TR experience).
What happened to the dream? Maybe we can team up! Any skills to help build? I agree, it was also my very first Tomb raider experience and I loved the sky, the faces, the super blue water and the music. haha
berrywindow321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 16:01   #12
Alex Fly
Legend

There's something more memorable from this level I missed earlier, it's the moment when she picks up what will be become her future backpack.

Good luck with your remake.
Old 12-03-19, 16:42   #13
Laras Dream
Archaeologist

I may lose some dignity by doing this, but um, I don't know if you have seen that I built a Tomb Raider framework for Unity. It's not UE4, but it would save you so much time: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219735

I will not be offended if you don't use it. I'd actually love to see this in UE4 graphics, but it is just in case you hadn't seen it and would like to save some time.
Laras Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 16:53   #14
Chamayoo
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrywindow321 View Post
What happened to the dream? Maybe we can team up! Any skills to help build? I agree, it was also my very first Tomb raider experience and I loved the sky, the faces, the super blue water and the music. haha
Basically never really touched UE4 and have no time for the moment ! Unfortunately I don't know if I could help in any area but I'm sure I would enjoy it. Thanks for your proposal.

EDIT : However, I will test uRaider !
Chamayoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-19, 11:37   #15
berrywindow321
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laras Dream View Post
I may lose some dignity by doing this, but um, I don't know if you have seen that I built a Tomb Raider framework for Unity. It's not UE4, but it would save you so much time: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219735

I will not be offended if you don't use it. I'd actually love to see this in UE4 graphics, but it is just in case you hadn't seen it and would like to save some time.
This is amazing! great work! I have started hardcore with UE now and to take on yet another learning task for new software is not an option right now, but I appreciate the input! Keep up the great work!
berrywindow321 is offline   Reply With Quote