www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 02-01-16, 18:29   #1
TombRaiderTim
Archaeologist

Default Experience Points Suggestions (Xbox 360)

I've not long completed the game with almost all pickups collected but now i'm trying to find the idea solution when it comes to the remaining skills to be learned, but i'm having trouble getting much XP anywhere now, so I made this thread in hopes for suggestions on what would be the best method in XP grinding now I completed the game?
Old 03-01-16, 03:18   #2
ShutUpReyes
Historian

Every time I've finished the game I've ended up with all the skills bar 3, so if you just keep looking for things like coins and caches as well as completing challenges, tombs and killing enemies with headshots, crafted items etc. you should be fine. If you really want to grind, I find going from the Installation Vista, past the statue and down the rope into where you see the Remnant man being interrogated, always gets a +75 skill bonus. Even if there are no enemies or if there are and they see you.
ShutUpReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 09:39   #3
TombRaiderTim
Archaeologist

Mh, I might try at the lost city, there are deathless roaming about still and i've done the tombs and crypts, exc. xD
Old 03-01-16, 10:51   #4
Spacific.
Hobbyist

What I did to get all the skills after finishing the game was just killing enemies and exotic animals. I travel to the basecamp where you meet the first remnant having a quest for you. Then I go to the next basecamp by foot, the one with the big Stalin statue nearby. On that way you can find some animals to hunt and mercs to kill. Also, if you need more crafting recourses, you can shoot down two crates inside that small fabric like thing right next to the first camp I mentioned. Just like the animals, these will spawn again after you got some distance between you and the first basecamp, which I suggest would be a bit behind the next basecamp.
So anyway - from the remnant-quest basecamp to the stalin-statue basecamp. Do as you wish on your way, everything will spawn again (at least it did when I played it).
Old 03-01-16, 16:07   #5
Mikky
Legend

I was playing the 360 version unpatched on my first playthrough, and there was this interesting glicth where you would get 500XP just for travelling back and forth between the Flooded Archives basecamps. Even after I achieved 100%, I still had quite a few skills left to unlock, so this glitch really helped me out. The glicth has been fixed since, but hey, I guess I was lucky that I couldn't patch the game until later.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 18:22   #6
TombRaiderTim
Archaeologist

Takes the fun out of things using glitches to be honest. :P
Old 03-01-16, 18:29   #7
robm_2007
Legend

Eh. The alternative is to collect random whatevers and perform menial tasks. The glitch sounds like more fun.