www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 22-09-19, 09:50   #101
DragonSlayer
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admles View Post
Dawn and Terra were annoying as anything
While Dawn and Tara could be annoying sometimes they were far less annoying than Drusilla I would have gladly plunged a stake into her to get her to shut the up.

All I remember about Drusilla is her whimpering a lot when something didn't go her way the show would have been better of without her and maybe she wouldn't have been as annoying if a different actor had been chosen to play the part of Drusilla.

It's a bit strange that Tara's name is spelt Tara but pronounced Terra, that could easily lead to confusion.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:25   #102
Admles

Drusilla was the way she was because she was insane, Angelus drove her mad before he turned her, I actually liked her

Terra, makes me think of Terrible, which is appropriate for the character and actress.
Old 22-09-19, 11:37   #103
Chamayoo
Professor

Spoilers :

Chris Redfield from Resident Evil VII. Every lines he said on its campaign are lame and uninteresting. The boring average military guy. Even Ethan, who his personality is inexistent, is less annoying because... Well he didn't talk that much haha.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:45   #104
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

^
I don’t know much about Resident Evil, but assuming by “Chris’ campaign”, I think your talking about the games... This thread is about movie/TV show characters......

Last edited by Tomb Raidering; 22-09-19 at 11:50.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:48   #105
Chamayoo
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
^
I don’t know much about Resident Evil, but assuming by “Chris’ campaign”, I think your talking about the games... This thread is about movie/TV show characters......
Oh my I always assume it was about everything actually. I'm sorry it even was indicated in the name of the thread.
Though you should write in white because it is a big spoiler, but I assume now everybody knows it as the game is 2 years old already.

Last edited by Chamayoo; 22-09-19 at 11:49.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-19, 11:51   #106
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Fixed... ^.^
Old 22-09-19, 13:50   #107
DragonSlayer
Professor

It's OK to include videogame characters too, when I created this topic it didn't occur to me to put videogame characters in the title.

I know a lot of people hate Ashley Graham but she was tolerable compared to to other characters in Resident Evil, Sheva Alomar I'm looking at you taking everything that wasn't nailed down and very rarely giving me anything, I once described her as an evil hoover.

The most annoying NPC in RE5 was Excella Gionne she was really irritating and a completely pointless character who had no real reason to be in the game.

I couldn't get past how big her boobs were how that dress managed to contain them I'll never know, that dress clearly struggled to contain them forget weapons of mass destruction more like weapons of mass seduction, I once described her boobs as being like zeppelins.

Edit on the subject of Phoebe I read somewhere a while ago that Matt Leblanc convinced Lisa Kudrow to stay when she was thinking of leaving Friends, i wish he hadn't succeeded in convincing her to stay.

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 22-09-19 at 13:53.
Old 26-09-19, 03:14   #108
trfan16
Archaeologist

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Steve Burnside yet from Resident Evil Code: Veronica. He's one of the most annoying characters in the series and possibly in video games. I can't stand his whiny voice and fugly hair. It's hard to watch certain cutscenes with him in it, especially the cutscene where he is forced to kill his dad to save Claire. For years, he was one of the main reasons why I never replayed CVX. The game has grown on me over the time, but my hate for him hasn't changed.
trfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-19, 03:53   #109
TRhalloween
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodydog View Post
Sorry for the resurrection, but I just watched B.T.V.S from start to finish, and my god Dawn was annoying! She did absolutely nothing but whine her way through three seasons.

Also, I'm not sure if Spike would get a free pass today, but he was creepy as ****.
I Like Dawn a lot in season 7. She didn't have many people by her side at school. Maybe that's just the youngest child in me speaking. Though "Empty Places" does no one any favours.

I wasn't a big fan of Spike either.

I think Riley and Kennedy were the worst.
Old 26-09-19, 13:24   #110
DragonSlayer
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfan16 View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Steve Burnside yet from Resident Evil Code: Veronica. He's one of the most annoying characters in the series and possibly in video games. I can't stand his whiny voice and fugly hair. It's hard to watch certain cutscenes with him in it, especially the cutscene where he is forced to kill his dad to save Claire. For years, he was one of the main reasons why I never replayed CVX. The game has grown on me over the time, but my hate for him hasn't changed.
Excella Gionne in RE5 is far more irritating than Steve, if there was a reason for her being in RE5 I can't remember what it was, Steve had no choice in being there having been captured by Umbrella.

There are far more irritating characters in Resident Evil than Steve like the aforementioned Excella Gionne and Sheva Alomar, Simmons, Helena and Jake in RE6.

Ashley Graham is far less irritating than all of the above put together