Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scion05 View Post
The weed pack includes TRTLR AND TRC also
Iím totally gonna buy that as well.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 16:15   #22
Polynature

There isn't TOMB Raider 1 preinstalled, but, with a simple trick, you can get a cheap USB stick, and install the ISO files, I only recommend this if you have the game, otherwise its piracy.
Polynature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 17:18   #23
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticBartoli View Post
I donít know if I should talk about things but... I bought one of the four True Blue Mini USB Sticks (PlayStation Classic) from Amazon and it works great, costs me $35 AUD and itís worth it! I have the crackhead pack (101 PS1 games) The first three Tomb Raider games are included so please donít try to avoid PS Classic. Itís worth keeping it if youíre gonna buy these sticks for the sake of the best games. You should check it out yourself and if you wanna talk to me more about it, please feel free to send me a private message.

I only replied because I feel it might be the best thing for fans of the original TR games.

The USB stick I mentioned is highly recommended. I wonít be posting links though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scion05 View Post
The weed pack includes TRTLR AND TRC also
Wait, what are those USBs exactly? Do they include some software override to force the emulator into debug mode as shown in the videos on the internet and load other games?

It's starting to look like this whole PS Classic thing was actually a plot of Sony to give people an affordable Playstation-dedicated Framemeister substitute to run PS1 games via HDMI and play with a throwback controller lol
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 17:19   #24
HecticBartoli
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polynature View Post
There isn't TOMB Raider 1 preinstalled, but, with a simple trick, you can get a cheap USB stick, and install the ISO files, I only recommend this if you have the game, otherwise its piracy.
But not as simple as buying a True Blue Mini stick (No installation required) (Not pirated at all) $35 AUD bought it from Amazon and it works great. Tomb Raider 1 is of course not included in PlayStation Classic console but it is however included in the crackhead pack (One of the four USB sticks)
Old 15-08-19, 16:21   #25
Greatest TR
Explorer

PS1 classic is selling for $20 now. Not a bad deal to be honest, it's a shame it had a bad start. Neverless I may end up getting one.
Old 21-08-19, 14:32   #26
HecticBartoli
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest TR View Post
PS1 classic is selling for $20 now. Not a bad deal to be honest, it's a shame it had a bad start. Neverless I may end up getting one.
If you ever feel bored of it, you know you can buy True Blue Mini USB Stick for the PlayStation Classic. Buy the ones with Tomb Raider games and youíll never ever regret it.