www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 26-09-19, 13:16   #61
DragonSlayer
Professor

The most frustrating boss so far is the 8th boss Warden he can regenerate his health bar in a matter of seconds.

2 tips to get past him:

1 get the upgrade for the vanquisher rocket pod that fires homing rockets, faster reload for the rockets is part of the upgrade.

2 let your character die instead of going for a second wind, it might sound strange to let your character die but there's a reason for it every time the Warden regenerates his health bar he levels up at level 26 he was very difficult to kill, dying resets him to level 21.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-19, 13:57   #62
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
The most frustrating boss so far is the 8th boss Warden he can regenerate his health bar in a matter of seconds.

2 tips to get past him:

1 get the upgrade for the vanquisher rocket pod that fires homing rockets, faster reload for the rockets is part of the upgrade.

2 let your character die instead of going for a second wind, it might sound strange to let your character die but there's a reason for it every time the Warden regenerates his health bar he levels up at level 26 he was very difficult to kill, dying resets him to level 21.
I played solo with Zane, and he was a ****ing nightmare. He regenerated his life like 10+ times when he was almost dead. It drove me crazy!
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-19, 16:47   #63
DragonSlayer
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
I played solo with Zane, and he was a ****ing nightmare. He regenerated his life like 10+ times when he was almost dead. It drove me crazy!
After the 5th or 6th time he killed me I lost patience and upgraded to the homing rockets and continually launched them so that he wouldn't get the chance to regenerate again until he died.

It's a pity that you can't temporarily transfer abilities between characters for tough boss fights like the Warden, without the mech he'd be a massive pain in the neck to kill, maybe I'm too over reliant on the mech, I use it to kill just about everything when I don't have access to a car.
Old 29-09-19, 21:43   #64
moodydog
Relic Hunter

So I've been playing borderlands 2, super hyped for starting borderlands 3, perhaps next year...

I have BL2 on PC, and I also have a 4K samsung TV, which has a in-built steam link. I forced 4k resolution on my computer to run on the TV, and wow my frame rate dropped to sub 30 (my rig is 660ti sli), and also internet connection is quite low, leading to a very blocky compressed image quality.
I decided to drop the resolution to 800x600 (and even 480) to see what it looks like, and I must say due to the style of the game, it looks absolutely superb!

Last edited by moodydog; 29-09-19 at 21:48.
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-19, 12:49   #65
DragonSlayer
Professor

I've made it as far as the Vaultward boss, this is going to probably be the most challenging fight so far especially with the boss fight arena constantly moving.

Dying here will be too easy and with respawns now costing almost ten thousand dollars I'll just quit and reload.

The one part of the game that irritates me the most is the amount of money Marcus charges for extra inventory spaces 81'000 for just 5 extra spaces, I know he's got no competition on Sanctuary and has cornered the market but still the amount he's charging is excessive, they should patch in lower prices for extra inventory spaces.
Old 30-10-19, 07:04   #66
tlr online
Administrator

Borderlands 3 Halloween event is in full swing and features four new legendary weapons and annointed gear drops. Bloody Harvest also features a new zone and boss added for the event. Ends Dec. 5.
tlr online is online now   Reply With Quote