Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 17-09-22, 15:46   #1
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Smile Welcome to Lara Croft and Tomb Raider Collections

Please use this new section to show off your Lara Croft and Tomb Raider collection. Feel free to create your own thread.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 15:58   #2
HarleyCroft

How fun! My favourite TR thing to collect (besides games) are replicas of her artifacts
Books and cosplay outfits are tied for 2nd
HarleyCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 16:31   #3
UroshUchiha

I have so many things at this point. These pictures are from last year so nowadays I have more items in my collection, but I'm too lazy to unpack it all and sort for pictures. Maybe at a later date when a few more things arrive. Currently hunting down the last few comics I need to have the complete Top Cow collection

UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 17:28   #4
Frceghst8.1
Inactive

Wow that's quite a collection, I have TR 1 - 5 for ps1, and TR Anniversary - TR Underworld for ps2. Sorry I don't know how to upload images here.
Frceghst8.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 17:35   #5
CircusBabysGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
I have so many things at this point. These pictures are from last year so nowadays I have more items in my collection, but I'm too lazy to unpack it all and sort for pictures. Maybe at a later date when a few more things arrive. Currently hunting down the last few comics I need to have the complete Top Cow collection
OMG THATS HUGE WTH!?§=!?§=!?§!
IVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH STUFF WHAT,
mine is so sad compared JAOISKKJDAFSI

(FORGIVE ME FOR HOW DUSTY IT IS IM LAZYY)

I got for the PS1 TR1, TR2, TR3 (With No cover ) TR4 (though the disk is damaged and it stops playing after the third level sksksk), for the PS2 I have: Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld (Forgive me).
and then for PC I have, Tomb Raider 1 (Directors Cut), Tomb Raider 2, Tomb Raider 5 + TRLE and some TRLE Levels (included in the game disc of the Tomb Raider2001 Movie), Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary and 3 (As part of the green thingy trilogy), Angel of Darkness )Tomb Raider Underworld.
As for maybe something I dont see often in collection I'm proud to own the Female Icon Album, I love the songs like Tashina, Come Alive, Beautiful Day and Rock Your Own World from it they're SOOOO good, then I have the AoD DVD Game, the Legend Board Game and the first Book from the Book Trilogy.
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/pic...ictureid=15380

Last edited by Rai; 18-09-22 at 20:28. Reason: Images reduced to links
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 17:50   #6
lance6439

Was literally going to make a thread a couple days or so ago showcasing some of my stuff since I can’t really bring out everything at the moment.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 18:29   #7
Xenomrph

Quote:
If you check out issue #19 of the comics, I'm published in the letter column - I'm the guy talking about Russell Crowe.

I'm going to copy-paste my post from the General Chat forum:

So I've got a lot of Tomb Raider stuff, a lot of it is in a corner in my house that I've dubbed the Tomb Raider "shrine". It's full, and I'm not able to fit all of my stuff in it, but that's okay because I'm putting new shelves in my back room and the expanded Tomb Raider Shrine 2.0 will have the rest of the cool stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/R44BExD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xI0jdyK.jpg

As you can probably guess I'm primarily a fan of the old Core classic Lara stuff, followed closely by the LAU stuff. I have a little bit of the Survivor trilogy stuff (a Minimate, the Play Arts Kai figure, and a Gamestop figurine). Maybe I'll be in the market for more Survivor stuff once I actually play those games.

I've got the 4 Dark Horse published "archives" of the Top Cow comics, the Art of Tomb Raider set, the 20 Years of Tomb Raider book, and like 1000 of the old Tomb Raider CCG cards (I got a bunch of decks and booster pack boxes on clearance back in like 2001-ish). I just sorted out the cards by type so I could conceivably play it again if I can find another player. Apparently Tabletop Simulator supports it, and I've got it downloaded, but I haven't tinkered with it much yet.

The cool part about having disposable income as an adult and going on a rejuvenated Tomb Raider kick is I get to buy a bunch of stuff that I couldn't afford as a kid, and go hog-wild getting all kinds of new stuff.

I got these rad shadow boxes to put on the wall in the shrine. I also cleaned up on ebay and grabbed several of the Edition Atlas "Tomb Raider Fact File" figurines (I got five of them), Tomb Raider Legends board game for $10 (now I just need to find people to play it), Gaming Heads' Tomb Raider III statue on clearance (pro tip: use code LARA32708 for another $50 off), one of the old Tomb Raider Playstation memory cards, three different statues, and some other odds and ends. I also spent more money than I probably should have on a bunch of exceedingly rare Tomb Raider CCG cards, including a bunch of the holofoil "secret moves" cards and the lenticular card and the Goddess card.

I am very tempted to grab this Tomb Raider I statue on a payment plan, as well as this Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris statue, and if I REALLY wanted to go nuts I'd love to get the Lost Valley statue but I have no idea where I'd put it in my house, haha.

Last edited by Rai; 18-09-22 at 20:31. Reason: Images converted to links
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 20:28   #8
UroshUchiha

You all have wonderful stuff as well!
@CircusBabysGal I am jealous and want that Legend Board Game xD But I am so happy to see that I am not the only one who has the Female Icon album! I still have those songs in my playlist. Great tracks.

@lance6439 I resize images first on my PC so when they are uploaded they don't "collapse" the forum. After resizing I upload it to imgur, open the uploaded image there, get the URL and when I post a reply here there is a yellow icon above the text box where you can insert the URL of the image you want to post here.
If you "reply" to someones post who uploaded an image you can see exactly how it looks.

@Xenomrph I just went through my comic box to see and I found you
Old 17-09-22, 21:01   #9
jonathanrij

Great idea for a thread! I love seeing other people's collections.

Quote:

https://i.imgur.com/2A8aQ0o.jpg
That gold TR3 big box looks so cool!

My collection has become a little scattered and unorganized over the years. Here are some random pics covering most of it:

Sealed games, including the AoD limited edition from Germany. <3
Please ignore the bubble wrap.

Various promo discs, demo discs and press kits.

Various merchandise (some sealed), guides/books and mixed game editions.

Some figurines (mostly Playmates) and my two statues.

More figurines and my AoD PS2 bundle edition. Two boxed Playmates figurines are not pictured here, unfortunately.

A closer look at some of my Asian collectibles.

Cardboard standees (around 150-160 cm tall). I love these two. <3

Last edited by jonathanrij; 17-09-22 at 21:04.
jonathanrij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-22, 21:13   #10
UroshUchiha

Awesome collection jonathanrij!
What is that Turn It On box in the second picture and the box on the right from Neptunes Fury Quest Deck?